C26 The Bond

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
____________________________________________________________

 


"You are my sunshine~ My only sunshine~You make me hap-…" 

 

"Stop singing... he can't even listen to that" 
The teenage girl stopped her sister's singing.
She thought that her sister was insane singing a song for their future brother who was still in their mother's womb.

 

"Eomma~ Look at unnie...she always said that..." The younger girl whined to their mother with her hands still attached to her big mother's belly.

 

"Eomma, look at me. I'm pretty, right?" 

 

"Yeah... Just like me" The mother of the two girls and the unborn baby said. Wrinkles remain invisible even when she smiles as her age has not yet reached middle age or more precisely has not reached the figure of 45.

 

They both laughed when they saw the frowning face of the younger girl.

 

"Hmphh!... Not fair... " She said. 
Her mother and older sister always like to make her annoyed. She got her face closer to her mother's belly at least her future brother was still on her side.
"Baby, I only have you... Ouch how sad~" She said dramatically. 

 

"Stop acting like a child. You will be an older sister soon" The older one said as she flicked her younger sister's ear. 

 

"Don't you see that I am trying to be the best sister ever to him?" She replied to her sister while rubbing her reddened ear. 

 

"No, sorry" 

 

"Aishhh... "

 

"Aish? You think that's cute?" She mocked to the younger one. 

 

"I didn't say I'm cute? You said it yourself..."
Then she pretended to be surprised.
"…Oh? You think I am? How sweet, just straight to point. You don't have to be shy to express it. Anyways, thanks sis... "

 

"Yah! Come here, you!" 

 

The older one began to chase after her younger sister. They ran playful around the that sofa occupied by their mother.

 

"Arkh"
Hearing their mother whimper in pain made them both stop immediately. 

 

For a moment they were already beside the woman who was frowning with a hand on her belly. 
"Eomma! A-Are you okay? Is it the time?" 
The oldest girl plays her role. She will ask their mother's condition first before the younger one. 

 

The mother shook her head denied. 
"I'm okay, don't worry. I was just shocked by his little kick..." She said with a soothing smile. 

 

The daughters sighed in relief. They almost think that their mother already want to give birth. It is very worrying as their mother will give birth at any time. The due date is a week away, so they should not take it lightly.

 

"It's hurt?" 

 

"Not really. I was just surprised"

 

"I can't wait to see him..." The older girl said, got a nod of agreement from her sister.

 

"Not to mention me" Someone said in Korean not very fluent from behind. 

 

The three of them looked at the owner of the manly voice. A stout man in his 40s in a pilot uniform walking closer to them while dragging a big luggage in hand. 

 

He kissed his wife's forehead who seems shocked to see him before turning to the two girls who smiled happily at his return. 

 

"Shouldn't you be in Prague right now?" 
His wife asked curiously. As far as she knew, her husband was still in that beachless country.

 

"How can I leave my wife for a long time..." He said sweetly as he began to sit in front of them. 

 

"So sweet" The girls in unison said sarcastically while looking everywhere but the the oldest two. That managed to make the couple giggled amused. 

 

"Yoona-yah..." 

 

"Hm?" 
Yoona who was now sitting next to her daddy Andreas looked at her mother when her name being called. 

 

"I want you to be a more mature person after this..." Her mother said seriously. 

 

"Am I not mature enough right now?" She asked. She gave a glare to her sister who was already smiling mockingly at her. 

 

"You are more than that... "
The mother said sincerely. Her youngest daughter is mature enough for the age of fifteen.
"... But I want you to be even more so that you can help your sister take care of this baby one day" 

 

Yoona nodded vigorously. 
"Don't worry. I will take care of him like my own life, eomma..." She said without suspicion.

 

 


"Yoong?" 
She heard her name being called faintly.

 

"Yoong, wake up" 
For the second time, make her a stirred a bit in her sleep as she groan annoyed. 

 

"Get up now before I ask Sica to wake you up" 

 

The threat managed to wake her up immediately. Her sister who was standing by the bed she glanced before she rubbed her face roughly.
"No need, I'm completely awake now... " 

 

"Whipped" 

 

"No. I'm not. What time is now?"

 

"Six thirty... You said you want to go for run"

 

"Right, I forgot"
Yoona looked to her side towards her sister when the older girl was suddenly silent.
"What?"

 

"You know... I heard you keep calling eomma since I came in here for a few minutes ago...Did you dream of her again?" Taeyeon ask concerned. 

 

Yoona nodded. 
"But the beautiful one. Not just a dream..." She said with a smile remembering the memory but it was not long before the smile began to disappear. 

 

She thought how could she think it was a be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter