C25 The truth

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bold- Speaking in English 
Italic- Flashback / 'Unnormal' Word / Thought
__________________________________________________________

 


"Erm... " 

The two gave each other a nudge on the arm. Taeyeon look at her sister while Yoona also do the same. Give each other a signal about who is the one that will tell the girls about them.

It is not that those who are there do not notice what they are doing.

 

Giving in to her sister, Taeyeon finally decided to speak.
"Before we eat, I-" but cut off by the sad voice of Sooyoung.

 

"My food~~" Causing her to get kicked in her by Sunny.
"Ouch!"

 

"Ouch? Serve you right!"

 

"Yah~We've been standing here for about fifteen minutes and when she starts talking you cut her off. You will only torture your stomach more" Hyoyeon also complained. 

 

"I can't help"

 

Everyone groan heard her statement. Yoona smiles since she knows the feeling of being a shikshin like Sooyoung. 

 

"I know how you feel" Yoona said to the other shikshin. 

 

"Right?"

 

Yoona giggles as she nodded. Did not notice that now a few pairs of eyes looked at her curiously. 

"So... "

 

"That ermm... I actually have something I want to tell you guys" 

 

"About what?" Sunny asks. 

 

"Before that I want to say that I did not intend to hide this from you guys... " Taeyeon said hesitantly. 

 

"Okay~ what is it?"

 

Taeyeon nudged her sister again who was now staring at Jessica as if she wanted to eat the girl at the same time. 

"Behave, be patient" She teasing Yoona. 
Yoona shook her head at her sister's ert mind. 

 

Yoona turned her attention to the others. 
"Firstly, I think I haven't introduced myself properly to you guys. My bad..." 

 

" It's okay. We already know who you are." 

 

"Oh really?"
Yoona turns to her sister. 
"Baby, I don't think we need to tell them anymore." 

 

"Is it?" Taeyeon said, play along with her sister's evil game. 

 

"Wait! Are you two in a relationship?" Hyoyeon asks in suprise to see the intimate between the two. 

 

Taeyeon laughed a little as she look up she 'accidentally' stare at Tiffany who looked calm even with a bit of jealousy written on her face and Jessica's unreadable face. 

 

And that indirectly made her feel nervous. 
"I... We d-do have a relationship" 

 

Krystal and Yuri who were in the back were already laughing out loud without a sound causing them not to be noticed by those who were there.

 

"I-Is th-this serious?" Jessica who had been silent for a while asked.

 

That managed to make the sisters caught off guard. Yoona looked at her sister giving a signal before anything happened. She did not want to see Jessica cry here without knowing the real thing. Such a cry baby, indeed. 

 

They both laughed awkwardly.
"A-ha...silly" Taeyeon cleared . 
"Okay stop it. Now as you guys already know, her name is Yoona and she actually... My sister"

 

A few seconds no response before ...
"How?! Eh no! What?!"

 

"I think I can start booking tickets to Venice. I need to rest my mind with this nonsense" Sooyoung said. 

 

"Y-yah! I said the truth!" Taeyeon said defensively.

 

"Is that true, Yoona?" Tiffany asks to make sure even she already expected that. So, it was right what she had in mind.

 

"Yeah it is. Unfortunately, she's my sister. Don't think in other way, plus I'm not a fan of relationship" Yoona said innocently. 

 

Taeyeon slaps her sister's forearm. 
"Y-yah yah yah! You think I am? Yuks!"

 

Yoona laughed before she look up to see Jessica who was also looking at her, immediately her laughter stopped. Shortly before Jessica looked down avoiding looking at her. 

 

But then she smirks because she notices that since earlier Jessica apparently checked her out. She was already laughing mentally. 

 

"So, what's now? Care to explain, you two?"

 

"Oh yeah sorry..." Taeyeon grinned sheepishly. 

Is not that she did not notice the interaction between heer sister and Jessica. She sighed thinking of their complicated relationship.

 

Yoona began to explain why she had been hiding her identity all this time. The girls listened carefully and some even asked. But the Q&A session not long because her stomach is now asking to be filled. She can not answer a question until she eat something. She meant it. 

 

"You all do not want to eat?" Hyori asked from nowhere. Getting closer to them. 

 

"I thought that's not gonna happen" Sooyoung said. 

 

Sunny smacked her head before said. 
"It's rude" 

 

"I agree with you this time. I also think we will not have dinner tonight" Yoona said before hugging Sooyoung shoulder then dragging her to the dining table. Literally leaving the others. 

They shook their heads at the two shikshins who had now begun to fill the seats at the dining table.

 

"I bet you are all hungry. Come on... " Taeyeon said before joining her sister and Sooyoung. Daniel who was with Tiffany was already running after his oldest sister and followed by the others.

 

Yuri and Krystal quickly took their place leaving one place between Tiffany and Yoona. If asked, yes. They deliberately left the seat for Jessica who was still walking slowly behind them. Slow, always slow. 

 

Jessica had no choice but to sit there reluctantly. Yoona in other hands, not knowing the intentions of her cousin and her bestfriend. In fact she was shocked to see Jessica by her side. 

 

Yoona looked at Tayeon who was sitting in front of Tiffany and those two culprits who were sitting in front of her and her right that  smiling teasingly towards her. 

 

'You guys such a ! Just wait and see' She mouthed at them with her eyes also playing a role. That managed to make the three of them quiet again.

 

Yoona and the others start to dig in their dinner while trying to get to know each other.

 

"So, how do you know Krystal since you knew her while in LA, right?" Hyoyeon asks in curious. So does the others. 

 

Yoona nodded. 
"Hmm quite interesting... " 

 

"Why? Why?" Sooyoung said eagerly. 

 

Yoona wiggles her eyebrows towards Krystal who is now unhappy and a little annoyed with the story she will bring. 

The younger Jung tries to stop her from telling the story but the younger Kim still wants to continue. This is the time for revenge.

 

"Short story, she was bullied and I came to help her... "

 

"Really? How can that happen?" Taeyeon asked. She also did not know about that. If look at Krystal's attitude, how could she be easily bullied. 

 

"I'm sure you will also bully her if you look at her appearance at that time... Only that I was in a good mood then, otherwise I will also join those spoiled brats." 
The girls laughs while Krystal was already cupping her face with her hand holding back embarrassment.

 

Yoona shook her head still remembering the incident that happened a few years ago when Krystal was bullied at their school. At that time they were freshmen at the school. That was when she was on her way to buy food in the canteen, she saw a group of y girls surrounding a nerd-looking girl near the locker area. 

 

"And then after what happened, she did has a little crush on me..." Yoona said making the younger Jung even more embarrassed with her former self. 

 

"Soojung-ah... " 
Yoona sees Jessica's jealousy of her sister.  She remembers that all this time they have not told anyone about this.

 

Krystal rolled her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter