Chapter Three

The Fate of Cheaters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The latter before me rolled his eyes with a small pout on his lips before standing up, pulling a chair for me to seat. I snickered at his reaction. Actually who would have thought this professor could be like this when in class, he is a full time genius, discussing topics fast as if he was a rapper.

“Sehun, in case you forgot my actual name. Besides, you are no longer my student.” He pouted and I laughed at his reaction. Professor Oh or Sehun ,instead, was a fresh graduate from the College of Medicine here in Yonsei. He had took some teaching units last semester, well he was impressive in all parts besides being a magna laude. Now he was studying, to pass his board exams to officially be a doctor. He was now 26, but he looked younger than his age actually.

He was my professor last year during the first semester but we didn’t start off like this. I did everything to avoid failing his subject but as well him.

Goodnight Ms. Park! Study well for your upcoming quiz. I’ll try to not fail you haha but I think I’ll be happy to hold summer classes with you (Sehun’s message in 2019)

At first, I thought it was in his nature for favoritism and talk to his students personally because our wasn’t that big but I was wrong. Basically, he was the reason of my recent break up. Not something anyone would expect. Your own professor being the cause of your break up. Impossible but not for me, I guess. My ex-boyfriend had a strong instinct that the older lad had an interest in me, I of course denied it because I wasn’t fond of that thought. Call me a hypocrite now but I wasn't fond of the student-teacher relationship. We continued arguing due to that reason till one day we reached into breaking up, it was my decision.

Sehun didn’t stop either till one day, I was called by him to meet personally and I hust happened to burst my frustrations on him. He kept on seeking my attention be it chats or even in class but he would randomly call another student's name to not raise any suspicions. I hated how my heart would act differently when we entered for his class, how sometimes we'd meet eyes and he'd flirtatiously smile, how he treated me and all. I hated the possibilities of me falling in love with him. I hated it how I craved his attention when he ignored me after saying I was uncomfortable.

I hated myself because I was this easy girl who could catch feelings fast and I also hated him on how he made me hell confused. But surprisingly that day made him confess how he felt and as months passed by, I grew both fond and aloof of him that we had built a push and pull relationship. One day he would like me then the next day I’d be completely ignored, which makes this one of the reasons Sojin not like him.

“I can’t believe you actually have this side of you.” I chuckled at him as he continued to pout.

Sehun had ordered for us and as we waited, he finally spoke, “I heard you are appointed as Ms. Medicine this year, will you able to manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter