o6o

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After rounds and checkups, Hana finally got her chance to go home at around 10 at night. It had been a month since Kai’s and her abrupt trip to his ‘safe haven’ which ended in a weird fight. When the first 2 weeks passed, Hana was sure that he took her words seriously and stopped finding her. And then she decided that she would no longer think about Kai. She decided that she hated him and would not stand the thought of him even Yuna constantly bothered her about him.

The day after she was out with Kai, Hana and Yuna met up as promised so that Yuna could tell the girl about what was going on in her life the past few months

“Hey babe.” Yuna said as she opened the door for Hana. Hana smiled in reply not really having the energy for anything. 

As soon as Hana slumped down on the sofa Yuna knew something was wrong. She tried getting Hana to tell her what was wrong, but Hana did not budge. 

“If you don’t tell me what the is going on with you then I don’t tell you about the guy I met. You can just leave and go home.” Yuna threatened. Hana gasped. 

“You wouldn’t.” She glared. 

Yuna pasted a fake smile. “Oh yes, I would.” 

Having no other choice, Hana told her best friend every minuscule detail of what had happened between her and Kai and by the time she had finished Yuna went up and down asking Hana all sorts of questions. 

“Tell me yours.” Hana ordered. 

Yuna pouted. “But I have questions!” She cried out. 

“Don’t care.” 

Groaning, Yuna started. 

“Well remember I told you I had a date a very very very very long time ago?” Yuna asked. Hana recalled the day after the party when she first met Kai and nodded in reply. 

“Well, his name is Byun Baekhyun and he is this beautiful and ever-loving guy. I met him at the party. Ugh Hans you would really love him if you ever met him.” She sighed dreamily. Hana laughed. 

“What happened to him?” She asked. 

“He works for a gang too, just like your Kai.” Yuna sulked. Hana’s mouth turned into a big ‘o’. “But he really is not bad at all. He is amazing Hana!” Hana nodded allowing Yuna to continue. 

“So, the day I was supposed to meet you something happened at work one of his friends, who worked with him, was taken away. No one except him, his partner and his friends partner knew about it. He went crazy because the friends partner saw him in, he said something about a basement jail? Anyways, he was pretty pissed off about it and wanted to go rescue him. I told him that it was stupid because he would get killed. I mean I don’t know how gangs work, but it was common sense. But he refused.” She rolled her eyes. “I mean I worry for him you know.” 

Hana smiled at her friend pouting in sadness. Yuna had a lot of flings but just based on the little she told her, she knew this guy was no fling. But he reminded her a lot of Kai, probably because they both were in gangs. 

“Anyways, they are like this group of guys, he kept changing numbers and saying something like their leader has gone off track or something, and the 3 of them decided to keep it away from the rest. I begged him not to go and do something stupid, but he said that the guy that was captured was family to him and that there was no way he would leave him in that god forsaken place.” 

Hana awed at that. 

“He did not text or call or anything for months until he showed up at my door step.” Hana’s head raced back to Kai. Were all gang members like this? 

“What happened?” She asked. 

“They failed.” Yuna’s eyes started watering and her nose turned bright pink. Hana wrapped her arms around her best friend giving her support. 

“He told me that he found out the reason why his friend was put there.” She cried. Hana rubbed her best friends back. 

“You don’t have to continue Bee.” She said. Yuna Shook her head. 

“The one who was captured? His partner wanted to leave the gang with him, so they could live better lives but in order to stop them they took the guy. It was to show that they couldn’t never leave. Hana they were in love and their boss used their love, abused it. He tortured the guy and told his partner that he was never going to see him ever again if he decided to leave.”

“ that is sad Yuna. I feel bad for them.” Hana sighed. The worst thing is not being together with the one that you love.

“There is more.” Yuna cried out, breaking down into sobs. 

“Young-” She hiccupped. “Baekhyun said he can’t see me anymore.”

“Why not?” Hana frowned. 

“He said he doesn’t want me to get hurt. He said that if his boss finds out that he is involved with me then he might take me to threate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter