o17

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When one decides to love, how do they know exactly how much love to give? How do they know when to stop? How do they know when it’s time to let go? There are specific things in an individuals life that takes hold of them and their heart. Things that include pain, remorse, suffering, and even hate. But how far is one willing to go with such strong feelings and emotions? 

"Hana, let’s get you home." She heard Kai’s voice whisper against her ear for the 4th time, but she was numb. She kept her body glued to Yuna's bed. 

"Hyung i tried talking to her. She won't budge." Kai looked at his younger brother who was looking at Hana with pity. He straightened back up from Hana's eye level and walked towards Baekhyun who was standing by the door. 

"What did i do?" He whispered. Kai sighed. It hurt him seeing his older brother look so distraught. Kai shook his head and patted the older boy on the shoulder. 

"It wasn't your fault hyung. You did everything you possibly could to keep her safe. Did you forget what the doctor said? She is going to wake up." Kai said. As soon as the entire gang got to the hospital they all took off to see Winwin who was currently in the room next to Yuna’s. They thought it was better to give Baekhyun some space and Kai assured them that he would stay with him. 

"You don't know that." 

Kai's head snapped towards the direction of the voice. croaked due to dehydration making Kai frown thinking of how much the poor girl must have cried. 

"Are you trying to argue with the doctor?" He said, slowly inching towards her. 

"I read her chart." She replied not once taking her eyes off the girl laying unconscious in front of her.

"Doesn't make you a doctor." He continued. Hall frowned. Why was his brother trying to egg her on?

"I do have a science degree, you know." 

"Last time i checked you don't have an M.D next to your name and your degree states that you are a psychologist not a medical doctor." He was right next to her. He need back down to her level and slowly placed his arm on her back. 

"You are a jerk." 

Kai let out a chuckle. 

"I know."

Lucas rolled his eyes. He has never seen his brother like this with anyone and recently, he has taken liking towards Hana. He knew that she was good for him especially if she made someone like his own brother such a decent human being. 

Hana straightened her back much to Lucas's surprise. He thought the girl would stick by her best friends side forever. He saw Kai whisper something in her ears and she nodded back, wiping her tears away. He watched as Kai held his hand out to help her when she tried standing up and how she leaned onto him for support as the two walked towards the door. He grabbed his bag and walked towards the other side of Yuna's bed to grab Hana's jacket but stopped seeing and stopped right behind Hana and Kai who were standing in front of Baekhyun. 

"She told me about you." She whispered. Baekhyun hung his head down. "She told me how much she loves you. She is not the type to fall easy hell, she is not even the type to give two s about some guy but she took a goddamn bullet for you. So stop being so sorry and just allow her to love you." 

Yonghoon looked up in surprise. He stared at the petite girl with crazy hair and puffy red eyes who was clutching onto Kai for her dear life. He expected to be yelled at. To be slapped. Anything, but not this. 

"What?"

"When she wakes up. You are not allowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter