o13

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stared at the text on his phone.

Come to the base at 9:00 P.M Sharp. ITTD 

ITTD never was a good thing. He sighed ruffling his auburn hair. Important Task To Do was just a death sentence sometimes. Last time he got the text, he had to go into the BTS’s underground building for a shoot-out and barely anyone came out alive. 

But this time, no one else got this text. Not even his own partner.  

Baekhyun tossed the phone to the side and laid back in his bed. He had a lot of hours to kill until 9 pm. He usually would have horridly made his way to Yuna’s house but that was not an option anymore. 

God how he missed her. He missed her scent, her smile, her obnoxious laugh, her sass and especially her sarcasm. But most of all, he missed her in his arms. 

Baekhyun flailed around the bed throwing a grumpy fit. If it wasn’t for his stupid job he would have the woman, he loves right next to him at this moment, but reality dawned over him. 

He would never be able to love or even live for as long as his boss was alive. For as long as he worked as a gang member. 

Every morning, Baekhyun would go to Bernade Café. A café that was right across Yuna’s university and every morning at the same exact time he would see her walk past the cross walk and into the university.  He had to see her at least once a day to make sure she is doing well. To make sure that she was still safe and alive. And that was where he was earlier today.

Baekhyun frowned. It was 8:30 but there was no sight of Yuna. She never missed a day even if she was hung over as hell. He decided to wait it out 15 more minutes, but she did not show up. 

He decided that he would check around her house, but the door was tightly locked and there was no sight of movement inside the house. Gathering all he courage he had and rang the doorbell, but no one came to answer. Not even when he banged the door and called out her name. 

Where was she? He asked himself. Where would she be? He pulled out his phone from his jacket pocket and decided to ring her. But then thought against it. Maybe she was in her friend’s house. If he did call her and he heard her voice he knew that he would go running to her and never let her go and that was a risk, he couldn’t take. 

With a heavy heart, Baekhyun returned back home although a voice in the back of his head tried to stop him. Baekhyun banged the door shut, upset about not being able to see her. He took off his jacket and the TV. 

By the time he got halfway through Grease, his phone rang.  Youghoon jumped at his phone only to be disappointed when he saw that the ringer was Kai. Sighing, he swiped right. 

“Whats up?” He asked, laying back don on the sofa.

“It is about your girl.” 

That made Kai’s body snap right back up. 

“What about her?” 

“I think the boss took her.” Kai sighed on the other side. Baekhyun’s heart palpitated. 

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun whispered in disbelief, his face loosing color. 

“Her friend? Hana? She came to me a few minutes ago and said that Yuna had disappeared. She was with her, but Hana ended back at her house this morning but Yuna was nowhere to be found.” Kai explained.  “Maybe this has something to do with the text.” 

The text. ITTD. He knew it was not good news. It had bugged him like crazy.

“How sure are you that the boss took her?” Baekhyun asked. He heard the younger snort on the other end.

“You, Yuta and Taeyong tried to free Winwin and almost killed half his men. Yuta only had Winwin, Taeyong is a lonely kid but you have a girl who you love. What better way to blackmail you right? Plus, it was an ITTD. Could they get any obvious?” 

Baekhyun sighed. Kai was right. The older ran his fingers through his hair. 

“Hyung. I’ll follow your command. All of us will.” Kai said. Baekhyun’s eyes widened but soon hardened into a glare. 

“Then prepare for war.” 

And with that, Baekhyun cut the call. He stood up and paced, anger boiling through his pulse. With a frustrated scream he punched the wall. He was really bad at handling moments like this. He did not have an anchor for his anger and Yuna had tried her best to calm him during these moments but Yuna was in the arms of a very bad man and Baekhyun knew that it was all his fault. 

“I’m coming for you, baby.” Baekhyun gritted. 

He went back for his phone and called the Taeyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter