020

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh I am so full!” Lucas groaned and hung his arm around Sungchan’s shoulders while they waited for Kai to unlock the house door. Sungchan scrunched his face as Lucas burped and pushed the boy’s arm off. 

“You constantly amuse me. A pretty boy with absolutely no manners. How do you even live with him, Kai?” Sungchan asked. Lucas laughed and stuck his tongue out. 

“You should ask the question the other way around. How does Kai live with me, you mean.”

“That’s the same thing you idiot.” Sungchan shook his head and followed his sister inside the house. But before he could take another step he bumped into her. Groaning, Sungchan rubbed his head.

“Yo, sis. Why did you suddenly stop?” He asked before looking over her shoulders. He took in the view before letting out a gasp. 

“What the ?” Lucas swore. He looked at his brother who had nothing but anger in his eyes. Their house was trashed. Their sofa was over turned, their lights were nothing but mere glass pieces on the floor. 

“Was it him?” Hana whispered before reaching out to hold Kai’s hand which were now turned into fists. Kai was more than angry. His space, his home was overturned to the point nothing even looked salvageable. The only thing he was grateful for was the fact that no one had been home when this happened other wise god knows what his boss would have done to them. 

“I am gonna kill him.” Kai said through his teeth. 

“Call Baekhyun, Kai. Is Yuna safe?” Hana said turning towards him. She looked towards the younger boy and nodded towards the house. “Pack your things, both of you. We are going to my place.” 

Without muttering another word, the two boys dashed to their room. 

Kai had pulled out his phone to check on Baekhyun and Yuna and after confirming that they were safe he called the rest making sure everyone else was fine too. 

“What did they say?” Hana asked. 

“Baekhyun hyung, WinWin, Yuta and Yuna are all fine. They are in the hospital. The rest said nothing had happened to them either so they only came here. To my ing house.” Kai sighed, squatting down and brushing his hands through his hair. 

“Did you call Suho?” Hana asked. Kai shook his head. 

“Not yet. I should call him now.” 

“Go ahead. I’ll go pack your things for you, is that okay?”

Kai nodded. Hana squeezed his shoulder before leaving but Kai caught her hand. She gave him a questioning look but he just pulled her close and stood up. 

“It isn’t safe for you and your brother. Heck, even Lucas. Maybe the three of you should head out somewhere safe for the time being till this all cools down. Sangmin might have been after you or Lucas, I don’t know. All I know is I want you to be safe.” Kai said, sorrow evident in his voice. Hana looked into his eyes and placed her palms on his shoulders. 

“I know you feel like you need to protect us and I appreciate that. But no way in hell am I leaving you to fight this stupid war against your even more stupid boss all by yourself. I may not know how to use a gun or physically throw someone over my body, but I can protect myself and I know that I can help you out in someway. And moreover, there is no way in hell I am leaving Yuna laying defenseless in a hospital bed.” 

“But Hana-” Kai tried arguing but she wouldn’t let him. 

“No Kai. I really wish you stop trying to think about everyone else except yourself! Maybe that’s how it has been for you all this while but no more okay? It has literally only been like a day or two and trust me I know how bad things will keep getting but please, let me look out for you once in a while.” 

Kai looked at the girl standing in front of him and he couldn’t get himself to believe it. Who was this woman and why was she pushing herself to help him? Just yesterday she was a whole mess but looking at her now she looked strong, so strong. Sighing, he nodded. 

“Okay. The suitcases are in the storage room.” 

“Good. Now call Suho will you? I’m gonna go help pack your things. Come help me once you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter