o5o

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a very long day at work, Hana huffed as she entered the entrance of her apartment. She couldn’t wait to pass out. That was literally the only thing she did once she came back home. Sleep. The kids took out all her energy and even when she loved her job, she hated it.

The elevator dinged open and she stepped out, but she was not prepared to see a tall man leaning against her door way.
Her heart stopped, and she held her breath.

“What are you doing here?” She asked. She watched him push himself off of her door and take light steps towards her.

“I missed you.” He replied.

“Bull.” She snapped. “You don’t even know me and I for sure don’t know you.”

“You are right. But it is better that way.” He said as he closed the inch of space between them. Hana stepped back instinctively but he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

“Kai, what are you doing?” She glared.

A smirk played on Kai’s lips. “Stopping you?”

“Let go.” She said as she wrapped her hand around his arm and tried to take it off her waist. She was going crazy. She had spent 3 weeks trying to get him out of her head but here he was ruining it.

“Nope.” He whispered into her ear. Hana’s knees almost gave out as his breath fanned her ear.

“What the is wrong with you, let go of me now.” She smacked his chest. Rolling his eyes, Kai let go of her.

Letting out a huff, Hana pushed past him and walked to her door, but Kai followed.

“What do you want from me?” She asked in annoyance glancing his way.

“I don’t want anything from you.” He replied.

“Then why are you bothering me?” She asked exhaustedly as she unlocked the door.

“Am I really bothering you baby girl?” He asked as he closed in on her again. Kai watched her ignore him as she opened the door and stepped in.

“Oh, come on Baby girl. My boss gave me the rest of the day off after weeks of hard work.”

Hana paused and turned. “What does that have to do with me?” She asked.

“Everything.” He smirked. The next thing Hana knew, she was in his car going god knows where. Why did she agree to this? No one will ever know.

Hana hummed along with the music playing on the radio, leaning her head against the window. She could feel Kai’s gaze on her. She felt herself squirm underneath his stare.

“Your eyes better be looking at the place they should be staring at.” Hana warned not turning to face him. She heard him snicker.

“There are.” He replied. They were lucky that the road was clear and straight, or they really would have died. “They are staring at you.”

Hana’s face immediately started heating up. She moved her face so that her hair would fall on her face that way Kai would not notice her blushing.

Kai saw her tries to hide her face. Chuckling he stretched out his hand and moved her hair behind her ears causing Hana to instantly sit up straight. Her face burned even more under his touch.

“Keep your hands to yourself.” She muttered as she pushed his hand away from her face. “And focus on the road. It is bad enough you aren’t telling me where you are taking me, but there is no way in hell that I am going to die with you next to me.”

“Hey, I am a great driver.” He snorted. Hana scoffed and turned to face the man next to her. He did not have the worst attitude and it was fun to , but he held his head up high on certain things and that was one thing she couldn’t stand.

“Where are we going?” Hana groaned seeing that they were out of town and were now following a secluded road with nothing but trees around them. Kai ignored her.

“Are we there yet? Are we even close by?”

“You are worse than my 17-year-old brother.” Hana made a face to Kai.

“You have a brother?” She asked. Kai glanced at her direction.

“Why is that so surprising?” He laughed.

“No reason at all.” She turned away. Kai squinted at her before turning his focus back on the road. Not long after he took a sharp left earning a loud grunt from Hana as she hit her head on the window. Hana moaned in pain and glared at Kai who just shrugged in return. Leaves crunched under their car as it halted to a stop. Kai opened his side of the door, walked over to her side and opened the door for her.

“I would have called you a gentleman if you hadn’t just let me crack my head so hard and not apologize for it.” She glared, holding the side of her head with her palm as she got up.

Kai chuckled. “You will be fine you big baby. Here let me have a look at it.” He said as he closed the door.

Hana pouted but let him take a look any ways. He stepped in closer to her and brushed her hair around so that he could feel her scalp. Hana was not a short person but standing next to Kai, she reached just above his chest. The top of her head wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter