o3o

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is where you live?” 

Hana made up her mind about things never going her way. She was sitting in the passenger side of Kai’s her having the grumpiest look with her hands firmly crossed across her chest.

After having breakfast with him, Kai insisted on driving home saying something along the lines of not wanting people to judge his character because he is making a traumatized person walk home by herself. She reminded him that she was not traumatized although what had happened lingered in her chest. But as soon as she declined he must have had enough with her opposing him that he picked her up and threw her inside his car. 

Despite the fact that Kai was acting like he was the macho-est man in the whole wide world, his actions left some warmth. It was as if there was someone who wanted to take care of to the extent that they made sure she had a good breakfast and safely got home. 

“Yeah. I live here.” She replied. 

Without any second thought, Kai leaned over her and opened the door from the inside. “Bye then.” He said before leaning back. 

Hana frowned in confusion. It felt as though his personalty took a 180 degree turn. He was rudely caring before and now he was just plain rude as though he couldn’t wait to get rid of her. 

Scoffing, she got out of the car. 

“Thank you, again.” She said and with that she closed the door and walked away fro the car not once turning back.

She sighed as she closed her apartment door behind her. For some reason, he stayed in her mind and she just could not get him out. Her head kept playing the way he would laugh at her when she refused to put bacon in and when she said she would rather be vegan than eat the food he made. She was never the type to be so spoiled and haughty but he had that kind of affect on her. It felt good. 

But his behavior in the car made her feel otherwise. It felt so cold and distant. She walked towards her dog’s food bowl and poured out some of his food before she stepped into the shower. 

As she was taking off the shirt she was wearing, she got a whiff of his scent. It was minty with a dash of cigarette. She inwardly smiled. She figured he smoked due to the cigarette buds in the ashtray that lay out in living room but she never figured that she would actually like his smell. 

Hana got startled for a second. What was she doing? Why was she smelling this strangers shirt? She quickly took it off along the boxers and tossed it into the hamper. 

She stared at the mirror right after. There was an ugly bruise that was staring right back at her that was formed right below her ribs. Her mind took her back to the incident but she grew a sharp breath not wanting to relive it. 

She the shower and stepped into it, ready to rub all of his sins off of her.

►►►

“Where were you!? You disappeared on me!” 

Hana had to hold her phone a good distance away so that her ear wouldn’t be injured to the extensive screaming of her best friend. She knew that Yuna would freak out and yell. 

“Something happened.” She answered once Yuna had calmed down. 

“What happened?” Yuna asked, the sound of her voice immediately changing to levels of concern. 

“There was a ruckus and this guy was beating some one really badly and I tried to stop him instead I managed to push him into the pool. He certainly was pissed that he came and found me and freaking attacked me. But then this other guy, Kai, he must have been walking by or something because he found me. Next thing I know I woke up in his house. I am at home now though.” She explained. 

There was a pause on the other end. 

“Holy freaking . You spent a night at a guy’s house?” 

Hana immediately rolled her eyes. So much fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter