o15

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyong, you are up first. Go by stairs to the surveillance room and take out the guard. Give us a signal when the scene is clear. Upon the signal the rest of us go down to the base. Kai and Sehun, the two of you take care of the left wing while Chen, you and Chanyeol get the right wing. Yuta and I will go to the main hallway and figure out a way to get to the big boss.” Baekhyun ordered, mapping out the plan. 

“How will you know how to get past the security door of the main hallway?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun looked at Yuta and Taeyong. 

“We just know.” Baekhyun answered.

“Don’t hide things from us man. If something goes wrong, then we’d need to know.” Kai said. 

Baekhyun glanced at Yuta who hesitated. 

“We went to find Winwin.” He said, looking away. 

The boys frowned. “Winwin? Isn’t he in China?” Chen asked. 

New shook his head. “They have him. They have kept him there for a while now. We tried to get him out but got caught. But this time there is more of us. This time we won’t fail.” 

“This time we get both Winwin and Yuna out.” Baekhyun clarified. They all nodded in reply. 

“Okay. It is time. Taeyong you ready?” Baekhyun asked the boy who nodded trying his best to hide nervously. 

“I want all of you to be careful. I want you all to make it out alive and if one of you get hurt god help I’ll shoot you myself. And Taeyong? Keep a low profile. It’s on you for us to get in.”  Baekhyun said. 

Baekhyun was desperate. He was desperate to get the girl he loved out of that god-awful place. He was desperate to have her safe in his arms and far away from Sangmin’s. He was desperate for s to be surrounded with the people he loved. He was desperate to leave. So, he took charge. He took it upon himself to make sure that this mission worked. Even if it meant he died. He took it upon himself to make sure that Yuna was safe. 

Sehun checked that Taeyong had everything ready, giving the younger boy some advice but he knew Taeyong was a beast at fighting and at technology. Giving him a hug, Taeyong ran down the street and entered the building. He tipped his hat further down to cover his face and when no one was looking he pushed the emergency exit door and ran up 12 flights of stairs not once stopping to take a break no matter how tired he was. He was doing this for his hyung. 

The first thing Taeyong noticed as he exited the stair case was 2 guards standing in front of the security room. He peeked slowly from behind a wall to check where the cameras were spotting one on the far end of the hallway.  He had to be quick because the second he entered the hallway he would be visible in the camera’s view. Taking out his baton, he swiftly ran to the guards hitting one on the stomach and quickly pulling the guards gun and throwing it at the other guard who was about to take his out. He elbowed the first guard in the face, knocking him out and reached to punch the other guard in the gut. He made a quick turn and slid his feet underneath the guard making him fall. He used his baton to hit the guards head knocking him unconscious too. Using two thin metal lines, Taeyong unlocked the door to see the security guard holding a gun straight out towards him. Taeyong immediately put his hands up. 

“Step back.” The guard said. Taeyong smirked. He used on hand to hold the gun and used the other to push the guards hand away from the gun so it out be in his own possession. He then proceeded to smack the guard’s head with the gun, knocking him out. 

Taeyong pulled all three guards into the the extended bathroom of the security room and locked the door then proceeded to lock the whole room. He sat on the chair and pulled up all the cameras for the base on one screen and pulled up the entrance’s camera on the other. 

He pressed onto the earpiece on his ear. 

“Go, now.” 

Hearing Taeyong signal, the rest of the gang entered the building and casually got into the elevator making sure that they looked as natural as possible. Once they were inside, they loaded their gun and Sehun put two thumbs up to the elevator camera for Taeyong to see making the younger boy laugh proudly. 

“There are 4 guards heading your way. Left wing is totally clear except for one guard at the end of the hallway but the right wing has 3. Baekhyun hyung and Yuta, you guys have a free way until the coded door, but the cameras are blocked after that. I need you to wire the camera’s inside, if there is one, for me to get access.” Taeyong explained.  “And remember. Don’t shoot. It will only attract attention.”

“No problemo.” Yuta replied. Baekhyun was nervous to what he was going to see. He kept a calm stance till now, but he doesn’t know what he will unleash when he sees Yuna’s state. 

 He felt a hand squeeze his shoulder. He glanced to see Kai giving him a cheer up smile. 

“We will get her hyung, don’t worry.” He assured. Baekhyun smiled back and nodded. He had his team with him. He had his family. 

The elevator opened, and they sighted the 4 guards walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter