19: Creating new memories

Devil's contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi glance at Irene who looks so cool while driving with one hand and the other is holding her hand. Bolbbalgan4's songs are softly playing making the atmosphere inside the car even sweeter. It makes Seulgi blush and she couldn't help but grin even she tries not to. Right now, Seulgi feels like they are like a normal couple going on a vacation. It's dreamy.

 

" Seul " Irene called while still having her eyes on the road.

 

" hmm? " Seulgi hums as response as she slightly turns to face Irene " why? "

 

" Nothing, I think your name sounds so cute so I called it randomly " Irene glanced at Seulgi for a second with her sweet smile. 

 

Seulgi pouted, trying hard not to break a wide smile on her lips " are you thirsty? " she asks instead, shrugging off her fluttering feeling. She grabbed the bottled water and a straw for Irene. The Demon obediently sipped on it.

 

Irene suddenly asked Seulgi out, making the girl pack some clothes for their trip. Seulgi thought that it may be a good idea for them after all that has happened, it may be good for Irene to get out instead of dwelling inside the house so even Seulgi still has classes the next day, she agreed on going. It's not like she always skips classes and right now, Irene matters more than her boring lectures.

 

" Where exactly are we going? " Seulgi asks.

 

Irene shrugs, she doesn't really know where they are heading, she has no destination in mind " I just want to drive with you by my side to a random place, dazing into space together, getting lost together " she answered.

 

Seulgi nodded her head, she doesn't mind getting lost if she will be with Irene. They could drive till the end of the road and end up in the middle of nowhere and she'd still be fine with it.

 

" We should have informed Joy about this, she might get worried," Seulgi said.

 

" Joy is busy with her client, you don't have to worry about her " Irene responded " speaking of client thing, you're still my client but I haven't done much to fulfill your wish. I'm really sorry about that "

 

" I beg to disagree, Ms. Devil, you've done more than enough for me, you made me happy " Seulgi gently squeezed Irene's hand " you loved me " she softly added making Irene glance at her once again. Irene let go of Seulgi's hand to hold the girl's face, gently caressing her cheeks with her thumb. Seulgi then held Irene's hand and planted a soft kiss on the latter's palm.

 

They ended up staying at a private villa near a beach. The place is not that big but it's gorgeous and enough for two. Seulgi insisted for them to take the place since she fell in love with it and the view from there is breathtaking. Irene even tried to insist that they could find another larger place for them to stay but Seulgi refused.

 

When they settled the bill, Seulgi placed their things in the bedroom and rummaged inside her bag to find an appropriate outfit for the jacuzzi that is set-up outside where the beautiful view of the beach can be seen. 

 

Seulgi's brow furrowed when she saw a swimwear inside her bag " I didn't put this here... " she softly said and took it out of her bag and when she did, a sticky note fell on the ground.

 

" wear this if you two end up on a beach or something, Joy " Seulgi reads " right... if it wasn't me who put this here then who else could it be " she shakes her head as a smile took place in her lips.

 

Seulgi wore the one-piece swimsuit that Joy prepared for her. The swimsuit hugs her body tightly showcasing her beautiful curves perfectly and the low neckline somehow exposed her cleavage. 

 

Seulgi walked upon the full body mirror, looking at herself and even turning around to admire her body, she's feeling herself, but she's somehow shy to get out of the room because of Irene. The thought of Irene seeing her in this kind of clothing immediately made her cheeks blush. Seulgi lightly taps her face a couple of times before deciding to grab a jacket to cover herself.

 

When Seulgi stepped out of the room, she saw Irene sitting by the couch. The Devil's eyes were closed, her face and breathing look so peaceful. Seulgi smiled at the sight of her and tiptoed outside, preventing to make a sound that could wake up the Devil.

 

" she must have got exhausted from all of that driving " Seulgi whispered to herself and took off her jacket. The cold wind made her hug herself but when she dipped inside the jacuzzi and felt the warm water on her body, her muscles eventually relaxed. 

 

Seulgi sighed as she closes her eyes, the warmth of the water is perfect, she loves it.

 

" Why are you relaxing all by yourself? " Seulgi immediately opened her eyes and shocked to see Irene so close to her face " drink? " Irene handed her a wine glass which Seulgi accepted.

 

" you were sleeping, I thought you were tired so I didn't ask you to... " Seulgi stopped and her jaw almost dropped when Irene suddenly took her clothes off without any shame, confident about her toned body. The Devil was left with her black lace undergarment. 

 

Seulgi immediately diverted her eyes to a different direction and gulped. She felt the water moved as Irene dipped inside the jacuzzi.

 

" I wasn't sleeping, I was waiting for you to come out of the room. You took so long " Irene said and pulled Seulgi towards her, making the girl sit by her lap " who got you that swimsuit? It suits you so well " the Devil compliments, looking at Seulgi's body as she moves her thumbs in a circular motion against Seulgi's waist.

 

" Joy... " Seulgi murmured, she couldn't look at Irene's eyes properly. Every time Irene's eyes hit Seulgi's, the girl falls in love deeper and deeper.

 

" I should thank her when we come back " Seulgi nodded her head quietly.

 

Irene has no intention of letting Seulgi away from her lap, they remained in that position. Seulgi drunk her wine in one go because of the tension between them, her face is already on a deep red color due to the drink she had and because of the way Irene looks at her and how the Devil touches her. Seulgi remained quiet but deep inside, her heart is going crazy.

 

" Why are you so quiet? " Irene asked.

 

" I don't know what to say... "

 

" uh... what do you want to talk about? " Seulgi sees this as a chance to ask Irene questions that been on her mind.

 

Since Irene woke up, Seulgi wants to question the Devil but witnessing how Irene brokedown, she didn't get a chance to do so. Seulgi thought of waiting for the right timing to ask her questions, she waited patiently because she didn't want to trigger Irene's pain.

 

" I wanna talk about you, " Seulgi said.

 

" what about me? " Irene raised her eyebrow. 

 

Seulgi softly smiled as she boldly snakes her arms around Irene's neck " anything about you, I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter