13: Blooming Relationship [FB]

Devil's contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[FB] = Flashback

 

" Joohyun! " the girl who is busy sweeping the front of the temple immediately turned to see where that bright and lovely voice came from and as she expects, It's Seulgi and Seungwan. Who else who it be? The two Angels are the only ones who are ready to break God's words in order to see her.

 

The girl still isn't used to the way Seulgi and Seungwan call her since she cannot get herself use to the concept of 'names' but she feels happy that someone's approaching her, it lessens her loneliness from being alone.  

 

Seungwan and Seulgi has been occasionally visiting Joohyun from time to time. It has started to be part of their routine, seeing Joohyun at least once a week makes them feel happy especially Joohyun. The three of them have developed a great friendship.

 

" We brought some things to fix the temple " Seungwan happily lift up some tools that they brought. 

 

The two Angels have been helping Joohyun to fix the place she's been living in. They would bring random things every time they visit. The single mattress in Joohyun's place, cups, brushes, and even utensils have become a set of three. The sight of it makes Joohyun feel extremely happy, seeing her things alongside with her friends' things makes her heart bloom with happiness.

 

" what are you doing while we're gone? " Seulgi curiously asked.

 

" right, did you read those books that we brought for you? " Seungwan added.

 

Joohyun nodded her head " but most of the time, I'm just waiting for the two of you to come back " she honestly said making the two Angels smile.

 

Seulgi stretched her arms as she deeply sighs " I wish God could pick you up as soon as possible, I can't wait for you to see what there is outside this place. When that time comes, Seungwan and I will bring you to different beautiful places that I bet you'll enjoy " she dreamily said.

 

" we'll be together forever when that time comes. The three of us will fly around as we see the beauty of nature " Seungwan said and everyone smiled at the thought of it.

 

The idea of it made Joohyun desire to be finally freed, her patience is wearing, she just wants to fulfill that idea of being together with her friends. She couldn't wait any longer " I will pray harder so our wish can be heard by God as soon as possible " Joohyun said, her voice was full of hope and faith.

 

" we will too. The three of us should pray desperately for it to become true " Seulgi looked at them, her eyes were filled with love. Her gazes have never been filled this much love before, not even when she watches the human beings that she utterly loves. Unconsciously, the amount of love she has for the two has surpassed her equal love for everything that God has ever made.

 

Little by little, as time goes by, the temple where Joohyun resides in has finally become a place that gives off a bright and homely atmosphere. The roofs that used to have huge holes in it have finally covered up, the teared up windows have been fixed and a lot more things were arranged. It was all thanks to Seulgi and Seungwan who gave a big help to Joohyun.

 

" Seungwan's busy today so she couldn't come, " Seulgi said. She brought delicious foods that Seungwan prepared for Joohyun and her " but she cooked all of this for us to eat and I picked up some fresh fruits as well "

 

It will be the first time that Seulgi came alone to visit Joohyun so the whole atmosphere was a little bit awkward. Joohyun wasn't sure of what to say since she's not a talker and Seulgi couldn't help but feel shy about being alone with the gorgeous girl.

 

" Uhm... the other day, I have this girl who I've been watching over for years since she was a toddler and now she has finally married. I feel so happy to see her smile widely while wearing her white wedding gown " Seulgi said. She always tells Joohyun stories, she wanted to help Joohyun imagine the beautiful things outside the temple while she waits for God to finally come for her.

 

" marriage? " Joohyun asks, confused about what it is.

 

" it's the union of two people as partners in a personal relationship. They do that because they love each other. The bride walks in the aisle where the groom waits for her and when she finally arrives, they will exchange vows and promise their eternal love in front of God. It's such a beautiful ceremony " Seulgi explains.

 

" love? " the girl asks again.

 

" yes, people get married because they love each other. It's a kind of emotion that human beings have, they are the only ones who have a full understanding of that. But base on my own understanding, it's a powerful emotion that drives people to do either good or bad things. It's beautiful yet could be dangerous as well "

 

Irene pulled her knees upon her and rested her face on it while looking intently at Seulgi " it's such a complex and scary thing, human beings sure are complex creatures " Seulgi giggled at they Joohyun viewed it.

 

" but that complex thing is indeed beautiful " 

 

" Could we ever feel that love? Will we ever experience that beautiful yet complex emotion like human beings? "

 

Seulgi shrugs " well, I feel love about everything that God has created, but I think the intensity of love that those human beings feel whenever they are in love is nowhere near the love that I am used to feeling. I'm not really sure if we can ever feel that kind of intensive emotion " she honestly said.

 

" do you ever fantasize about having or experiencing that kind of feeling? "

 

That question made Seulgi ponder. She's indeed very interested in acquiring knowledge about human beings, but it never came across her mind that she wanted to experience things that humans feel. 

 

" how about you? " Seulgi asks back. 

 

Joohyun shrugs " I don't know, it doesn't really matter. What I feel whenever I'm with you and Seungwan, I think that's more beautiful than human being's love... but if you want to experience it, you can try it with me "

 

" try? With you? " Seulgi's eyes subtly widened.  

 

Joohyun calmly nodded her head " you cannot probably do it outside this place because God has His eyes everywhere and you know that Angels should always have equal love for everything. If you keep on giving equal love then you won't get to experience that strong intensive emotion " she explains.

 

" well, I'm not sure how we can achieve that— for you to feel that kind of emotion... because I've never encountered it and I lack on knowledge about those kinds of things, but I'm willing to help " Joohyun kindly said " what do you think those human beings do to feel that kind of emotion? "

 

Seulgi thought about it " they spend time and eat together "

 

" We do that. Anything else? " Joohyun tilts her head.

 

" they... they kiss each other " the thought of kissing Joohyun made Seulgi blush so hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter