๐Ÿ’Ž E l e v e n ๐Ÿ’Ž

BYD | He's Out of My League

"Omg omg omg! Minjuuu!!"ย 

"Aish, ya!" I pushed yuna away from me cause she's been screaming on my ear and shaking my body since we got out of the lift. "Stop screaming! aside from making me deaf, people might think there's a fire or something."

"Ya, giddy screams are different from terrified screams."ย 

"Really? I can't tell." she glares at me but the grinned, pointing a finger at me. I looked away and started walking to our room cause I know she'll start teasing again.

"Looks like someone's crushing isn't so one sided after all~" she says in a sing-song voice as I unlocked our room.

"Can you not feed my delusions?" I grumbled, feeling myself blush as I inserted the keycard.

"You're not delusional! I'm a witness!!" I immediately laid down in bed and looked at herย 

"You're not really a credible witness..."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?" I rolled over quickly when she threw herself at me.

"There's another bed as you can see." She ignored me and starts to dig my sides making me squirm

"You can stop pretending now, we're alone in a closed space~" she teases as I struggle to keep her hands away

"I don't know what you're talking about." I denied but one look from her and my lips can't help but tug up and let out a giggle

"See!" She laughs, pointing at me

"Your face is funny! Of course I can't help but laugh!" I chuckled. slapping her pointing finger away from my face

"Oh come on minju! Stop lying to yourself! You felt it didn't you? I mean, I felt it and it wasn't even directed at me!"

"Felt what? I really don't know what you're talking about. He witnessed what happened earlier and what could've happened if he wasn't there. You know how responsible he is, he's just looking out for us." I rambled, sitting up.

"For us? More like for you." She teased again, bumping her shoulders to mine and I can't help but feel myself blush at the thought and can't stop myself from smiling.

"Stop it! You're not helping with my feelings!" I groaned, covering my face.

"I was there minju! Duh! He was literally infront of you and told you to stop making him worry!"

"Us. He told us. And he could mean stop being such a headache but too kind to say it that way."

"Uuuurrrggghh" she groans, standing up and fighting with air.

"I can't believe you!" I rolled my eyes at her dramatic

"So how are you gonna face Jaehyuk?" It was my turn to smirk.

"I forgot about that! Why'd you have to remind meeee!" She whines, stomping her foot and plopping down to her bed.

"We have..." I checked my wristwatch and looked up at her, "about 5 mins more before we get called."

"I don't know." She grumbles, "ah, whatever! So what if I don't talk to him or vice versa?" She crosses her arms in defiance, brows connecting. She's clearly having internal monologue.

"You know you can't avoid him forever right?"

"Then I'll hold it for as long as I could. Besides, class is almost ending, he could be in another section next school year."

I snorted, "you really thought that far?"

"Oh hush, this isn't my story. Let's just go wait in the lobby since we're done here anyway than wait for us to get called, oh wait," she was at the door and turned to me smirking, "or would you rather have the class pres-

"Just go already" I grumbled, rolling my eyes at her. She giggled and opened the door but slammed it shut just as quick and ran towards me, hiding behind my back.

"W-what is it? Are there z-zombies outside?" What? She looked so spook!

I unintentionally screamed when a knock came, making her scream too. "Yuna? Minju? You guys ok?"

I sighed in relief hearing yedam's voice.
"Yes!" I answered.

"Come down to the lobby when you're done."

"Ok!" I waited for a few second before turning and slapping yuna's arm "what did you do that for? And why did you scream?"

"Oww! You screamed making me scream!" She scoffs, pouting.

I shook my head and went for the door when she held my hand. I looked back at her and raised a brow. "Check if Jaehyuk's still there..." so that's what it's all about.

As a good friend, I cautiously peeked out to find some of our classmates and seniors going out of their rooms and no signs of Jaehyuk. I straightened up and motioned yuna to come out.

"I thought my heart's gonna burst." She heaves a sigh, clutching her chest as she looped her arm on mine.

"You can't hide from him in this three-day trip you know."

She groans while we wait for the elevator, "I know and it's barely the first day."

"Exactly." The elevator dinged and we got in along with some seniors.

"Isn't he the Japanese exchange student? He's really handsome like they said. It's my first time seeing him upclose." Yuna whispers, glancing at the person at the corner with Junkyu as they played with the cctv.

(Sadly gif size is too big)

๏ฟผ


"Hmm, I heard his name is Yoshi." I whispered back. Yuna and I immediately snapped out heads in front when they looked our way, probably checking if anyone saw what they did.

Yuna and I giggled as we got out of the elevator, still whispering among each other. "Who said they're intimidating? They're a bunch of cuties."

"Well, they could be intimidating, or we wouldn't have snapped our heads back to the front like that."

"Point taken." We laughed on our way to the bus.

As soon as we got up the bus, Jaehyuk quickly went over to yedam's side and I see yedam glance up to me. I gave him a small smile and sat next to yuna where Jaehyuk sat earlier before. It's not like I can tell him to switch places. That would be very obvious of me and not to mention, embarrassing.

"Great, now he's mad at me." Yuna mumbles as our teacher checks if everyone is present.

"I'm sure he's not. Why would he?"

"Then why's he there then?" She grumbles and I chuckled.

"You were sooo determined to avoid him but now you want to sit with him? Make up your mind woman!" She just pouts and looked down at her empty hands which usually holds her phone

"Now I don't have an excuse to ignore people." She sighs and scowled

"You're planning on ignoring me?" She just smiles and leans on my shoulder then opened her palm "can I borrow your phone?"

"No." And we wrestled all the way to our first stop.