Pit Of Darkness

Love me, Brothers!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared into the mirror looking at the ugly bruise that was coloring my cheek. I grumbled at the sight of it, missing my clear skin. Why do I even bother to help these boys? They're just a pain in the . I sat on my bed, where Suho had brought me and then suddenly left. It looked like he was in pain, I said something that I shouldn't have. But now I know that something is hidden. With how Suho reacted maybe they do have another brother. But why didn't I hear anything about him? There was nothing. There wasn't a single trace of him and yet somehow he could still have existed. That shouldn't be possible, and yet, Suho’s reaction shows that it could be.

My nose suddenly twitched as a foul feeling took a hold of me. Thinking about Suho is getting on my nerves. Why did I make a bet with him? Marry him? What does this kid think he’s saying?! Anything that spills out of his mouth never makes sense. His explanation did help me understand the hatred somewhat, but there was something else. I did something in the past that I don't remember and they hate me for it.

What I've gone through for the past few months is nothing, if I had gone through this in the past I wouldn't have hated them as much. But there was more, the nightmares that I still get...

I let out shudder, erasing that thought out of my head. When will the others get home? Mother hasn't come to see me which means Suho didn't tell her or the boys haven't said anything if they came home. Everyone should be panicking if they see Minseok. Except, I don't hear a single noise.

I quickly turned my head when I heard my door creak open. My shoulders loosened though there was a sudden surprise to see Chanyeol. I haven't talked to him since Baekhyun's birthday party. It's been a couple of months since I said I didn't want to talk to him again, after that has been ignoring me. His eyes would look away the second he sees my presence. It has gotten annoying really. This isn't the Chanyeol I know, he shouldn't be listening to me. I think this could be the day where he breaks the silence.

I smiled toward him, he blinked at me before tilting his head down to look at the floor. I held in the scoff that was ready to come out, my lips parted in disbelief as I stared at him.

I watched him take stiff steps, approaching me all the while looking everywhere but at me. When did Chanyeol become like this? He was always the loud, straightforward, and noisy person I've seen him be. I don't think he could ever be a quiet or serious person, so... What is this? Before I knew it, he was right next to me. I sat at the edge of the bed, my legs swaying. I silently gazed when he put one of his hands into his pocket reaching for something. My head slightly leaned in to see what it was. He pulled out a small container of medicine.

Who is this person?!

He placed it next to me, I gawked at him when he turned away to walk to the door.

"Chanyeol!" He froze, his shoulders turning stiff. "Why are you being like this?" I groaned. He turned his body at me, his orbs wandering.

"You said not to talk to you." He mumbled. I bit lip, I did say that but I didn't think you would take it literally.

"It's been months, I wasn't going to be angry for you forever." I sighed. "I'm sorry I said that, okay? I'm not angry anymore so you can talk to me." I sent a small smile to calm him. "Who taught you to take things so literally?" I muttered.

"Mother did." Surprise fluttered in me. Queen Pestah? That wouldn't make sense, Queen Eunji said that Pestah was a kind woman. She took care of her children well..."When mother started getting sick, mother always told me that if she says she's mad, then I could not talk to her until she says so. She said..." Chanyeol's lips thinned as his eyes clouded into something fearful. Wait a second, Queen Pestah was sick? Mother said that she died because of a carriage accident. There is the possibility that she could've still died in a carriage accident while she was sick, but by what Chanyeol is telling me, her sickness... It seems she was sicker. If mother lied to me, it means that not many would know the real reason why she died then.

I don't know when she died, Mother never told me.

If Chen is only nine, it must mean she hasn't died that long ago.

"When did you guys get home?" I asked. I can't see Chanyeol looking like that. Something also happened to Queen Pestah that I don't know about, why am I only finding out these things now? Was I really that ignorant and covered my ears? I was really just a child in the past. He seemed to look happy that I changed the subject, good.

"Just a few minutes ago, we got the royal doctor to help him. Jongin asked if I could bring the medicine to you because he had to be there for Sehun." Chanyeol explained. "You should go see Minseok."

"I would rather not, he would probably yell at me for being so stupid," I grumbled. "Thank you for the medicine, but I think you want to go back to your brothers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter