Three Happy Words

Love me, Brothers!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying to talk to Kyungsoo isn't a big help. He truly does hate me, and I can't do anything about it. Maybe I could go into town, try to find some shop that could tell me if black magic is real or how it works. But it is still a wonder how Kyungsoo had access to those books, did someone give them to him? I don't think he found them in the library, so there must be another place I don't know about. The question is, where?

I can't randomly find black magic books as if they were normal books. They are hidden where no one but those who are determined could find them. Except, I'm not that determined to accept that black magic is real. I don't even know what I'm getting into. Baekhyun is right, if I get noticed trying to find these things, I could be regarded as someone suspicious and get killed for it. I'm only seven, it doesn't take much to kill a seven-year-old.

Sighing, I looked out of the large window panes. Hearing the soft noises of swords clashing I peeked beneath to see Baekhyun and Haebak fighting against each other, both their foreheads glistening in sweat. They must be really going all out, I've never seen Baekhyun so serious before. His swordsmanship has grown beautifully in these past few months, the way he moves, the way he reads his opponents. It was as if Baekhyun was dancing on leaves, his sword a second hand. I do really love that he is amazing at using a sword.

Suddenly a new person came into view, to my surprise it was Chanyeol. He held a wooden sword, it's hilt held by his small fingers, his body shaking in exhaustion but eyes bright in confidence. Why was Chanyeol wielding a sword? He never was interested in this in the past, so why was he there with Baekhyun and Haebak? I guess now, reality is different. Everything is slowly changing and beginning to process in my head. I should stop comparing what it was like in the past and what it is now, though it will still help along the way since the major obstacles will still be happening. I just need to figure out how to not let anyone die and somehow make Velstia disappear from this castle and maybe even from this kingdom. I wouldn't be shocked if this was going to take me years to do, I'm not even sure if I have enough time to do it under ten years. Considering black magic is known to no-one, I need to find evidence. I can't make Sooyoung my major evidence, if I bring him out in the picture Velstia could just lie that she doesn't know who he is, that I'm the one who is framing her and then be blamed for using black magic.

That would achieve nothing, I need to find people, find those who are under her, and get out the words that Velstia is a woman who uses black magic and could be plotting to kill the royal family. How did this happen in the first place? How could the king marry someone like her? Even if it was meant for more allies, he should've at least checked her background. I stiffened at the thought, her background. Who really was Velstia? All I know is that she was a representative of Brexin. Besides that I know nothing else, unlike mother, I know her parents, where she was born, and what she normally does. Velstia is so secretive that many would barely know one to nothing about her. I don't even think she holds tea parties like mother does. How could someone like her be queen? It's shocking really. But maybe that could've been an advantage for her, she's so quiet and wary that the king doesn't bother to look at her. This means she can do whatever she likes without getting suspicious.

Even if this castle is enormous, I should at least see Velstia every once in a while, but I don't. Sometimes she doesn't even show up for dinner. It could mean that she's never in the castle or in this castle there's a hidden area which only she knows about. Two options that could take me months to find out. Sooyoung could help me, but I know for sure the second that woman sees me and her pet together she would kill me or kill him. Both choices that I deemed never going to happen. We would need to put up another party for me to get a chance to see him. It’s a good thing that the twin's birthday is coming up. I have a month before their party so in that time I could try to figure out more on black magic or the fact that Jung-hwae is still being taken care of and waiting for the perfect time to attack. Baekhyun and I are still in danger but it would be better if it's just me in danger. Sooyoung told me that it wouldn't be wise if we got caught, so even though it would be better for only me getting captured, it would be nice if I could find a way not to be taken either. Velstia really wants to kill the princes, doesn't she? She might really become more aggressive now that I've become another obstacle for her.

I don't think she ever planned on killing me in the past, it was because she knew that the boys were already doing it for her. I died because of a weak heart and it becoming strained after all the torture and pain I endured. Of course, I would get sick, then ultimately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter