You're An Idiot

Love me, Brothers!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner is never quiet. When you have nine boys forced to sit in one place, it is never pleasant.

"Ya! Sehun don't steal my food!" Jongin shouted, Sehun gave him a wicked grin as he tried to place his plate away so Jongin couldn't get it. Sehun had grabbed a piece of chicken off his plate. The one thing that Jongin enjoyed. I chewed on my own chicken, watching them with boredom. Dinner is never fun, I always get pinched or kicked underneath the dining table, and depending on the people who sit beside me it could be better or worse. Fortunately, I was sitting next to Jongin and Baekhyun. Jongin was fighting with Sehun while Baekhyun was talking to Chen. I didn't have to worry about getting kicked by them for a little bit, though I kept getting glares when Chen and I would have direct eye contact. I just stopped turning my head and stared at the food in front of me, it was sliced chicken with broccoli and cheese.

When it came to dinner, everyone was here. No matter what. The only exceptions are if you were sick or if you were Suho who was always busy and me who didn't fit in with the family. Mother had let me have this decision if I wanted to have dinner with everyone or not. I had chosen to, every day. I wanted to feel what it was like to have a family, to eat with a family, not eat by myself, and feel lonely. Though I was stupid, eating alone is so much better than getting pinched and kicked. I was really a stubborn person, and I still am. In the end, I still choose to come to this dinner table knowing that I'll only get hurt. Though it has been less, and it only depends on who I'm sitting next to. I didn't get hurt if I was sitting next to the boys that I've been talking to recently, I just had to stay away from Sehun and Chen. The others ignore my existence, so I would say this has become better than it was in the past. I still don't like them, they've been acting weird recently, especially Jongin who just stares at me when he sees me. It's gotten creepy.

I didn't realize what was happening, thinking about the things that have happened for the past few days until I had heard mother yell.

"Sehun!" I blinked, staring at the plate of my food becoming a plate of water when Sehun had leaned in and pushed Jongin's cup of water and spilled it all on the silverware. I watched in silence as the water stretched itself around the plate and then dripped down my dress.

"Oops." Sehun snickered.

I tried to ignore the booming laughter of Chen and Sehun, the small smirks that came from Minseok and Kyungsoo, the vicious delight on Velstia's eyes. I can't yell at him, it was an accident they would say; stop being so sensitive they would say. I clenched my hands shut, feeling the anger settle in. I've come back to the past, my goal is to protect my precious childhood.

Dinner is never pleasant. And I still come to it.

"It's okay, mother. A maid can bring another plate of food into my room once I change into a new dress." I slid away from the table, the water trickling down to the floor, making a soft plop noise. I smiled at her, before walking away.

"Sehun apologize!" That wasn't mother's voice. I stopped, turning back. It was Suho's. Everyone froze, turning to look at him. Has he gone mad? They were probably thinking. She's the girl that you should hate, why are you taking her side? I'm thinking the same thing. Why are you taking my side Suho? "That was on purpose wasn't it? Don't do it again," Suho spoke sternly.

"Hyung!" Sehun slammed his hands on the dinner table.

"Apologize!" Suho hissed. Who could say anything to him? He's the crown prince of this kingdom. This boy is siding with me. He's gone insane.

Sehun didn't look at me, his eyes down on his plate. "Sorry." He spat. Who knew Sehun could say that word. I smiled, and I turned to look at Suho who had already been staring at me.

"Apology accepted." I hummed. I turned back walking out of the dining room and closing the door. I started walking to my room, thoughts deciding to trickle. I didn't need the apology, but it was still cute. I still don't understand why Suho decided to take part and make Sehun say something like that, I don't know if I should feel grateful or confused. I stopped thinking about asking Suho if he had another brother or not. I don't think it would make any sense. He would probably give me the same answer as Baekhyun did. Thinking about him, I still need to find a way to sneak and see what Baekhyun's sessions are like.

I don't know why I'm going out of my way to help these boys. I hate them, they were and are the worst. I have never seen them kind to me, I have never seen them being gentle once. They were another reason for my death, the stress, and sadness that I had to go through... They are terrible human beings. And yet, just the very fact that they could be hurting just like me feels wrong. My anger goes away, I don't want them to feel the same pain as me. I don't want them to be in pain. They are the brothers I say I hate, even when I know that deep inside, where I try to keep this locked with many cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter