Falling In Pain

Love me, Brothers!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The library is a large place, with varieties of books from many different genres. There are scrolls and documents about the kingdom and the past that date back to before the kingdom was established. Shelves reached eight boards filled with complete books, the ceiling was rounded into a dome, the pointed middle held a glittering candle chandelier with diamonds fluttering that had the hinted sound of melancholic bells. There were two levels in the library, two levels having seven rows of stacked books. I often went into this room for silence, no one is usually here and even if they are, it's always quiet. This is the one place that I loved in this castle, once I was able to read I was able to see the magic of books. The beauty that came from words.

I smiled warmly at the sight in front of me. I really missed this place, except, I've looked through most of the books in this room. There are no such things as black magic books or scrolls that are plainly kept in this room. How did Kyungsoo find them? Should I just ask him? Would he even help me? In the few months I have gone back in time, I don't think I've ever talked to Kyungsoo. He's always hidden somewhere, he should be in his room. That's where he always is.

I jumped when suddenly I listened to a book drop. I turned my head, the noise came behind the sitting place, the one place in the room for anyone to read and rest. There were three crimson velvet sofas facing away from me and a small table that was set in the middle. An indigo carpet that covered the whole area that I would often sleep on when I finished reading. There were also long tables placed by the walls to study. I walked towards the sound, hesitating when I was able to hear a small sound of breathing. I leaned in, looking down at the person who was sleeping soundly. I smiled warmly, it seems that the person I was looking for was asleep. Kyungsoo was slightly curled with a stuffed bear held close to his chest, his knees were bent that almost reached his stomach. His eyes were calmly shut; I remember that bear. He held that bear all the time in the past, he took it everywhere with him. I glanced at the book that had fallen on the floor, it's cover opened to a random page. I glimpsed at it, blinking in curiosity. He was reading an adventure story. How cute.

I wonder how long he's been here, it's on the verge of the afternoon. How long will he be sleeping? It's also pretty cold here since warm air could ruin the scrolls in the library. So this place is always kept at a cooler temperature. I need to find him a blanket, but the library is a whole different building. It doesn't connect with the castle, instead, it is placed behind a rose garden at the back of the castle. Maybe I could keep some blankets here next time I come by. Maybe it'll be best to let him sleep, it would help him grow strong. I chuckled softly at my childish thoughts, leaning back ready to leave the place but stopped when I heard him let out a soft whimper.

"Hyung...Don't..." I raised a brow, is he talking in his sleep? My eyes widened when I watched him fluttering his eyes open. His orbs moved to look at me, he stared at me. I smiled nervously when he blinked, I could think he finally realized who I was.

"Why are you in here?" He grumbled. He sat up, then his head turned to look at me with cold eyes. "Were you watching me?"

I took a step back, "I didn't intend to, sorry for waking you." I whispered. I turned away walking to the exit.

"What are you doing with my brothers?" He suddenly spoke. I stopped turning back to look at him oddly.

"What do you mean? I haven't done anything." My brows raised in confusion. He narrowed his eyes, his lips turning into a frown.

"They like you." He spat. "Every day there's at least one brother that wants to be with you." His words were becoming spiteful anger. "Why did you change? Why didn't you just stay quiet like before?" He growled.

"I changed because you guys were being terrible people. Did you think that I was going to stay quiet after everything I went through?" I scoffed.

"Everything? It's been only a couple of months since you've been here. Why are you acting like we've been torturing you for years?" He hissed. My hands balled into fists. It's because you did, I've been through every torment and beating you guys have given me.

"In the end, it's still true that you guys were being rude and annoying. I couldn't stand it; if you didn't do anything in the first place maybe we wouldn't be in this situation." I grounded out. Maybe it would've been best if I never talked to him. "I didn't even do anything for them to like me. They decided to change by themselves."

"You're lying." He fumed. My brow twitched in annoyance, this boy is really getting on my nerves. 

"Ask them then! Let's see if it's a lie or not!" I didn't even realize that my voice raised, anger that was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter