New Found Information

Love me, Brothers!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the soft sounds of breathing. I turned my head to see Minseok still sound asleep, he really should sleep more. Is his mother overworking him?

I'm his older brother, but I can't do anything.

He probably hates himself for it, trying to help his brother but also doing whatever his mother asks of him. It must be frustrating for a child. I stared at him with a soft feeling of concern I shouldn't be feeling. I hope this was enough sleep for him so that he could feel refreshed for a few days.

"Stop staring at me." He mumbled. I flinched when I watched him turn away from me, a nervous chuckle let out from my lips. When did he wake up?

"How did you know I was looking at you? You didn't have your eyes open." I grumbled, I sat up from my bed stretching out my numb limbs.

"It's easy to know when someone is watching you." He sighed. I rolled my eyes when I realised he wasn't intending to get up, even if the party is starting in the evening it would be better if we started getting ready now. "Did you know you move a lot when you're sleeping?" He whispered. I flinched at the words, I moved? A lot? Baekhyun never told me anything about this. my cheeks started burning in embarrassment.

"You could've gone back to your room if I was making you uncomfortable." I hissed out the words as annoyance started fluttering in me.

"I never said I was uncomfortable." He turned back to face me, his silver eyes looked brighter than they were yesterday. Sleep really does change a person, I unconsciously let a smile grow on my lips at the sight of his calmer complexion.

"If you ever need sleep, come into my room if it helps." I crawled to the edge of the bed, but my movement paused when Minseok’s hand grabbed my wrist. I turned back to look at him. He blinked tiredly but there was the slight amusement that was hiding behind his expression.

"You need to stop saying those things. Do you say this to strangers also?" He muttered. Why would he ask that? Of course I wouldn't. But this is Minseok, I was trying to help him. I gave him an odd look, wondering how he could think of such a question. "Since you are looking at me like that, I would think you wouldn't. I'm just making sure." He let go of my wrist, a smile on his lips and eyes fluttering back closed. I stared at him, I've never seen Minseok like this. He has always ignored me and was cold when we did see each other. I could feel his complete hatred for me from miles away, but...This is different. He's still quiet, but there's this softness in him. The emotions he shows are still confusing to figure out and he doesn't know how to express himself correctly.

I don't hate it, but I hate that I have to see it after ten years of misery.

"How is your bruise?" He took a glance at the large discoloration of my cheek. I lightly touched it, I think it seems to have died down in pain. I shuddered in pain when he suddenly reached to my face and then poked it. I slapped his hand away, a glare growing at the sight of him. "Do...Not do that." I growled. If he's going to do that to me...Minseok stiffened when I copied his action poking his own bruise. His brow twitched, my finger faltered at the sudden aura he was progressing. I think I want to repent for my choice.

My head quickly turned when my door had creaked open. I internally shouted in joy for the person who was going to save me. It couldn't be a maid or butler if they didn't knock, it would mean...Chanyeol looked at me, then his eyes widened when he saw Minseok laying beside me. He pointed at him, I could already hear the words that are about to come out of his lips.

"Why is he on your bed?!" He shouted.

"Chanyeol, you're being too loud." Minseok groaned. I sighed in defeat, watching Chanyeol practically snarl at him. "I slept with her last night." Chanyeol blinked as he processed his words then let out another angry shout.

"Why are you sleeping with her if you don't like her?!" I guess not liking me is a normal thing. If Minseok doesn't like me then why was he here? He couldn't decline. I glanced at Minseok who shot his eyes open and then glared at Chanyeol. He flinched at the sight of Minseok's cold eyes.

"Who said I didn't like her?" He glowered. I restrained a laugh when Chanyeol puffed out his cheeks, a pout growing at his lips.

"Mellia, get away from him! He's a big meanie." Chanyeol hissed. I couldn't stop my soft chuckle when I saw Minseok roll his eyes. They really are close brothers, I've already realized this after ten years of them always protecting one another, there was a giant wall that stopped anyone from destroying their love for each other. This means Queen Velstia and the King. I think Lay started getting closer to them once he turned fifteen, if what Minseok was true then at this time he wasn't close enough with his brothers. It would make sense how she would know everything is happening with the brothers if he always tells her. It would put us at a disadvantage if Lay says something that could help that woman do something dangerous.

Queen Velstia is a wicked person, she would do anything if it meant getting what she wants. Even brainwashing her own child to do her dirty deeds. I need to somehow help him; show him that his mother is wrong and that his brothers are someone that he needs. But how could I do that? He hates me, so he will tell the queen everything I'm doing, and could ruin anything I might try to help him. I inhaled deeply, Lay is becoming a predicament. I turned my head when I felt Chanyeol grab my hand. "Let's go eat breakfast." He smiled.

I replied with a smile of my own, nodding.

"Minseok, you shouldn't miss breakfast. Come with us and stop laying there." I complained.

"Do not nag me when I'm older than you." He gave me a look that I flinched at, my eyes narrowed at the sight of him. He's the same age as Suho but they are so different from one another. Suho is softer when it comes to words, he speaks kindly though he is a bit flirty. An annoyance started growing in me just thinking about him. While Minseok is more straightforward, I know he's not trying to be cold but looking at him sometimes makes you feel like you're in the middle of winter.

"I'll roll you off my bed." I gave him an irritated smile and he raised his brow.

"Mellia, were you always close to Minseok hyung?" Chanyeol titled his head. I jumped off my bed, both of them watching me curiously. I grabbed Chanyeol's hand and took a deep breath.

"He's a big jerk." I stuck my tongue out then ran for my life. I silently laughed to myself just thinking about how Minseok would react, Chanyeol was right behind me, our hands tightly holding each other’s. I turned my neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter