Awkwardness

One day you'll be sorry

"JuJong! Isn't that him?! That's the guy who squashed your heart!" Yongsuk whispered as she shook JuJong's arm back and force like a spazz.

"Shhhh! Yeah that's him. I believe karma's giving me a chance." JuJong whispered back as a ghost of a smile started to show on her face. 

Observant Minho noticed this scene, and although he couldn't hear what they were saying, it looked like a juicy secret. But, as a good man, he would try not to ask. 

*Wait...holy crap! It's Shinee! The idol group! That's why they look so familiar!* JuJong thought as she put the pieces together in her head. 

Shinee made their way back to their seats. Taemin and Minho in the back with JuJong and Yongsuk. The others sat in the empty seats up front.  Jonghyun glanced at where Minho and Taemin were sitting and saw JuJuong and Yong suk talking with them. 

*Who're those girls? They're pretty cute~<3* Jonghyun thought. *Wait...that girl...she looks familiar....Maybe a fan? Oh well, I can't remember all of my fans one by one.* 

__________________________________________

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG! Finally! The lunch bell!

"Hey, JuJong, Yongsuk, do you want to eat with us?" Minho asked as he headed towards Key. 

"Uhhhh..." Yongsuk said hesitantly. She would have said yes, but she knew that JuJong would have to sit with Jonghyun if that happened, but she couldn't say no!

"It's ok. Yongsuk, you go ahead. I have to go...uh....meet up with someone?" JuJong said, knowing that Yongsuk was kind of stuck. 

*Meet up with someone? Aww...who's this person?* Taemin thought with a pressing feeling in his chest. 

"Uh. Ok! Bye JuJong!" Yongsuk said. 

Jujong waved good-bye, carrying her lunchbox as she walked down the hallway. After a few seconds, Taemin's curiousity got the better of him.

"Hyung! I'm going to the bathroom!" Taemin said.

"Ok, be sure to find your way back. Do you need someone to come with you?" Minho asked.

"I can defend myself. I'm a whitebelt in taekwondo..." Taemin said. Minho, with no knowledge of martial arts whatsoever, thought that this meant that Taemin actually knew how to fight. Key, overhearing the conversation between them knew though.

*Idiot... Oh well, he can fend for himself.* Key thought.  

Taemin slipped out of the room and stayed far away enough so that JoJung couldn't see him.

_____________________________________________

 

*Where am I going to go?* JoJung thought. A place automatically popped in her head and she started to take the stair up to the roof. As she walked up the stairs, she saw that someone else was coming up too, but couldn't tell who it was, so she kept on going. She reached the top of the flight of stairs and opened the door.            

There standing on the far side of the roof was a couple, making out.

*Oh...awkward...* JoJung blushed. She quietly make her way to the other side of the door (The door was connected to a block with the stair case in it, so you could go behind it).

______________________________________

Taemin finally reached the top of the stairs and quietly opened the door to see the mystery person who was meeting with JoJung. He caught a glimpse of a figure at the edge of the roof. Then he realized it was a couple. The girls had her back to Taemin, so he couldn't see her, but her hairstyle was similar to JoJung's.

"Whoa! She has a boyfriend." Taemin was shocked as he quickly closed the door. He covered his reddenning face with his hands as he ran down the flight of stairs, feeling the familiar pressing feeling in his chest. As he ran blindly down the stairs and turned into the hallway he thought lead to his class, he bumped into the wall because he couldn't see.

"Owwww...." Taemin said adding to his list of pains.

________________________________________

JoJung had just finished her lunch when she heard the door open and then a slam.

* What is that?* She thought. Apparently the couple on the other side of the door thought the same, seperated and left.

"Guess I'm by myself, huh.."

She fell asleep, making sure to set the alarm on her cell-phone to wake herself up.

____________________________________  

Taemin finally found the classroom, just in time to hear the bell marking the end of lunch. He looked for his seat and found that JoJung had come back. Her hair and her uniform was slightly ruffled. As he made his way to his seat, he tried to avoid looking at her.

"Where were you, Taemin?" Minho asked.

"Lost..." Taemin said.

"I knew I should've come with you!"

"Do you want me to help you go somewhere next time?" JoJung asked rather innocently.

All Taemin could do was look down and hoped it looked like he was ashamed, which worked on JoJung, but Minho knew something was going on.

Jonghyun, who saw all this, started to also feel an immense curiousity. *Who is this girl that made Taemin look like a highschool girl asked on a date?* He made a mental note to meet himself to this girl.

___________________________

___________________________

Yay! A kind of ish long chapter....oh well....