Chapter 9

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: Contains spanking, if you don't like that type of things, skip to the 2nd paragraph*

 

"Let's get this over with." With that Y/n panicked, she had hated it the first time, and now it was gonna happen again. She stood up ready to get over Jihyo's knees, but was stopped. "Pants down Y/n, well overalls down" Jihyo was staring right into her eyes, and Y/n just stared in shock. Y/n couldn't move a inch, and Jihyo was getting tired of waiting "Y/n, now or I will do it." Y/n snapped back into reality, and slowly started ing the two buttons and pulled them down. She got over Jihyo's knees and wished she didn't get annoyed. Jihyo started with her hand first Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack, she was going hard, but not like last time, she needed to get Y/n warmed up. She stopped and grabbed the spoon "Okay Y/n, I'm using this wooden spoon to finish out the punishment." Y/n then started struggling to get up, but Jihyo had a strong hold onto Y/n. "Please, I really didn't mean to be rude, I am so sorry. Please!" Jihyo wrapped her legs around Y/n, and started spanking her SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK, after she got 6 more on her sit spots. Y/n was sobbing and too tired to get up. Jihyo stood Y/n up, and put helped her by pulling Y/n's overalls up and buttoning them up for her. Y/n couldn't stop crying and saying apologies, she only knew that she was standing in front of Jihyo and that her was on fire. Jihyo finished, and pulled Y/n into a hug, where Y/n just fell into her embrace. Jihyo carried Y/n into the living room and let the others cuddle with Y/n. "I-I-I'm s-s-so sor-ry" she cried hugging Mina, while Sana and Nayeon her hair. Jihyo took a deep breath "I'm gonna call Juli, and tell her what happened" she got up and made the call. "Juli?" "Yes?"

"Uh, we had a little problem with Y/n today, and well right now she is cuddling with Mina, Sana, and Nayeon."

"What happened to Y/n, what did she do?"

"She was really rude, and talked back to both me and manager unnie. She said she was nervous"

"Oh yea, when Y/n gets nervous, she gets annoyed. I am so sorry she did that"

"No no, it is totally fine. We talked, she got punished for it. I just wanted to update you, in case she doesn't tell you, or you see that she isn't sitting comfortablely for a while"

"Yea, thanks. Well can you tell her I am coming home late tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter