Chapter 24

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now back at work, Y/n has something to look forward to after school. Now as she sits back in the practice room, it only gets better when manager unnie walks in "You guys are going on tour!" Twice cheered and Y/n couldn't believe it. It was going to be a US tour, so that means they are going to be gone for a while, but for Y/n she didn't care about school. All Y/n cared about is having to leave Julia alone, but now she has Itzy, so there is a chance she might just stay with them. Y/n stood up "When do we leave?" Manager unnie sat down "Next month, and you can ask your teacher for future work, and when you get back ask for work you missed." Y/n plopped on the couch and put her head on manager unnie's lap "Ugh why do I have to be a college kid." Everyone laughed, Y/n pouted, she didn't want to worry about school, but it was her reality.

She texted Julia telling her the new, and when she leaves, and Julia responded that she will stay with Itzy until she gets back. Y/n knew that, she could've betted in that happening, and relaxed. This won't be the first time she will leave, and sooner or later Julia will leave and Y/n will stay with Twice. Well nothing besides practice happened with Twice, Y/n just went with manager unnie to get food, she went on on dates with Jihyo when they were free (so 3 dates), Y/n slowly started packing her bags, and when time came asked her teacher for work. Her teacher gave her work that will be for the next 2 weeks, and ask him for the rest when she gets back.

Well now here it is, Y/n got picked up early and left a note to Julia 'I'll text you for any school work help, also I'll miss you. Be safe with Itzy, and if you need anything I'm only a call away'. They headed to Twice's dorm and got everything needed there, they got into the 2 vans and headed off to the airport. When they got there Y/n put on her mask, all the managers were getting down and Y/n got down and opened the door. Then as the other managers got their suitcases, Y/n was carrying her backpack and with manager unnie and manager oppa started leading them areas they take pictures before crossing.

Jihyo held Y/n's hand, but not in the relationship way, but in the way that she wants to protect Y/n and make sure she doesn't get lost. So as they walked through the crowd, Y/n was more on the short s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter