Chapter 4

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n and Nayeon finally made it back to the group, not without Y/n dragging her feet because shopping has zero of her interest. She only got excited when they talked about getting food at the food court.

They made their way through the store, finally leaving it after what felt like years to Y/n. She happily walked behind them, admiring how the mall looks like. Nayeon had her phone so she just looked around the entire time.

Some fans started whispering to each other after seeing Y/n following them everywhere.

“Who is that girl behind them?”
“They have a sasaeng and they don’t even know”
“We need to do something”

A group of fans slowly started to follow them, well it was mainly Y/n they were following. They started to creep up behind her, thinking of the right time to attack. Y/n was about to tap Jihyo on her shoulder, but someone grabbed her, putting a hand over so she couldn’t make any noise. They pulled her into the dressing room, waiting for Twice to move further away.

?: “You won’t hurt them anymore. We won’t let you”

Y/n was about to say something, but was quickly silenced

One girl was stern “You don’t talk. At all” It scared Y/n a lot for some reason.

They had someone guard the door on the inside of the dressing room. Making sure there was no way for her to get out. Twice continued walking to the food court without realizing Y/n wasn’t with them. They ran into Itzy

Itzy bowed “Hello Unnies”

Twice greeted them, now making small talk with them. Julia was looking for Y/n so she can introduce her, but couldn’t find her.

Julia: “Where’s Y/n?”

Twice turned around, Sana looked around “I don’t know, she was behind us the whole time”

Julia pulled out her phone “Ugh that girl. She loves pulling her little disappearing act. I’ll just call her”

When Julia dialed Y/n’s number, she didn’t expect Y/n’s phone to go off in Nayeon’s bag. They all looked at Nayeon, who pulled out the ringing phone.

Nayeon: “Oh shoot. I have her phone, she wanted me to hold onto it”

Julia felt off “Something is wrong. She’s not hiding, she always makes sure she has her phone on her, she wants it just we call. If she was planning on pulling the prank, she would’ve asked for her phone”

Twice started to get really worried. They started looking all around the area, Itzy told their manager they weren’t leaving. Everyone was looking Y/n, they were sure she was scared.
 

Y/n was well...still stuck in the dressing room. “Hey. Why are you doing this” Y/n was trying to put on a brave face.

?: “Shut up will you. We’re tired of sasaengs like you following idols. We are doing something about it, so we’re gonna take a little trip when the others get back”

Y/n brushed off her childlike side, walking up the girl, who is in the same dressing room as her “Look I don’t who th you are. I am Twice’s new manager. Let Me Go!”

The girl laughed at her “Like they got a new manager. Sit down before I force you to”

Y/n grew brave “HELP!” She was yelling at the top of her lungs.

The girl freaked out, punching Y/n in the face, making her lose balance. Y/n fell back, hitting her head against the wall

Y/n: “I’m telling the truth. Ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter