Chapter 12

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next morning, Y/n was asleep, after the doctors checked on her every 2 hours, she had just fallen asleep an hour ago. Sana woke up, from her uncomfortable sleep. She slept on the couch, and Dahyun slept with Y/n on the bed. The doctor walked in "Morning, I after the night, I see she is better, I will just check one more time, and she'll be free to go. Sana nodded, and watch the doctor wake up Y/n again, check how she is doing and write notes "If I can get one of you to sign the discharge papers, then you can go." Sana stood up and followed the doctor out, Dahyun woke up when the doctor woke up Y/n, and hear that so called Jihyo "Hey, Sana is signing the papers right now, can you come pick us up. We have the clear to leave" Jihyo agreed and they hung up the phone. Sana walked back in and saw Y/n fell back asleep "Y/n honey, you need to get up." Y/n stirred and Dahyun got off the bed and got Y/n's clothes "Y/n come on, you need to get changed." Y/n finally got up, and got dressed, and they started leaving. Jihyo was already outside the hospital waiting for them, since Dahyun called early, so they wouldn't be waiting. They walked out the hospital, ignoring the people that recognize them. Y/n took the car ride as an advantage to fall back asleep, sleeping on Sana's shoulder. When they got to the dorm, Jihyo carried Y/n inside, and took her to her room so she can sleep comfortably. She walked back to the living room, and sat next to manager unnie "I'm glad she's okay" Manager unnie agreed and they watched a movie with the others as they waited for Y/n to wake up or for them to leave. 4 hours past by, Y/n was still asleep, but it was time for them to leave. Jeongyeon went to go wake Y/n up "Hey Y/n, its time to get up. We need to go to the company." Y/n slowly opened her eyes,and nodded as she slowly got out of bed and walked out the room. They grabbed Y/n's bag and got to the vans to leave, they stopped first at Y/n's place. They all got down and went inside, Y/n went to her room to change her clothes and get ready for the rest of the day. The others just watched TV while they waited, Y/n got the makeup she bought and started to cover the bruise she had, and slowly changed her clothes, finally wearing the sunglasses. She got her small bag and put a few things in there, and went to the restroom making sure everything was okay. Once she was done, she walked back to the living room "I'm ready, you all ready to go?" They nodded and turned off the TV, and left the apartment, and started to head off to the company.

They reached the company, and got down going inside to their practice room. Y/n laid down on the couch with her head resting on Manager unnie's lap, something about that day Y/n felt exhausted, wanting to sleep any chance she got. After about an hour Y/n got up to use the restroom, and walked out the room and went to the restroom. Once she finished she started to head back to the practice room, but trouble got in her way. "Hey!" Y/n turned around and saw the ones from the video, Y/n slowly backed up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter