Chapter 29

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When dinner came around, it was known that Jihyo had something to say, but Y/n had no idea what it was. As they all were eating, making some small talk Jihyo put her hand on Y/n's making Y/n turn to look at Jihyo "Need something babe?" Jihyo nodded "I'm cold" Y/n stood up "Hold on" she left to go get one of her hoodies, and Jihyo took this time to pull out the ring from her bag and put it in her pocket to make it easier to access. Y/n came back with one of her hoodies and gave it to Jihyo "Here you go" Jihyo thanked Y/n and they all continued eating. Jihyo grabbed the ring, then reached for Y/n's hand, slipping the ring on as she went for Y/n's hand. Y/n looked over "Jihyo?" Jihyo smiled "I promise..you are the one I want to be with forever" Y/n looked down "I promise" Jihyo pulled out the ring for her and Y/n put it on Jihyo giving her a kiss.

That night, Julia went to bed while Y/n and Jihyo stayed up "How much longer are we here" Y/n laughed a little "Is my family getting on your nerves?" Jihyo shook her head quickly "It's just cause we can't stay forever" Y/n nodded "In 2 days, even though there is no school, me and Julia have jobs." Jihyo "Well I can't wait to come back here" Y/n looked over "I will only be coming during the summers and for graduation" Jihyo nodded "Summers it is" Y/n stopped hugging Jihyo "You're not coming to my graduation?" Jihyo sat up next to Y/n "I just don't know if we will have time" Y/n nodded "I get that, I just wish you would" Jihyo hugged Y/n "I will try my hardest to get off whenever it is" Y/n smiled "Don't force it. If you can't then it's totally fine. I'll have my mom record it and send me it" They laughed and later fell asleep cuddling.

The two days came by pretty fast for everyone's liking, but it was time to go back to Korea. They all said bye and headed to the airport to start their lives again in Korea. It was a long flight, but with the three of them it was enough company. When they got back, manager unnie picked them all up, they dropped Y/n and Julia at their apartment and left. It felt good for both of them to be back in Korea, they are happy with both of their jobs, they couldn't ask for anything better. Y/n stayed pretty happy with being Twice's young manager, Julia was happy about being Itzy's manager. The days went by and it was hard to slow down.

Itzy went on tour the next year, Twice had no tour but great comebacks. The years went by with nothing happening, Y/n and Julia were finally left alone in college, Y/n and Jihyo's relationsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter