Chapter 10

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone had a fun night, when they watched a movie, ate pizza, and got sometime to talk. It was the next morning, Y/n was asleep on the couch, and the others were awake to get Y/n ready for school. "Y/n, get up. Time for school." Y/n slowly opened her eyes, and just looked at them "Can you get me my clothes, and I'll get dressed." Tzu got her clothes, and handed them to Y/n, and she got up and went to the restroom to change into her clothes for school.  When she finished, she got put to grab her brush and toothbrush, when she was stopped by Nayeon. "Y/n I'll do your hair, so all you have to do is brush your teeth." Y/n just looked at her, before nodding and went back to the restroom to brush her teeth. Nayeon did her hair in a up and down style. She was ready for school, she ate breakfast, and got into the car with her bag. When she got into the car, she got a text from Julia 'Hey I'm at the school already, I'll wait for you in class' Y/n put her phone away and let them drive her to school. Jihyo and Momo said bye to her, and drove off. Y/n noticed a few people looking at her, so she just went on her phone to ignore the stares. That's when all hell broke loose, Y/n had walked into the school, head down on the phone, when she got knocked out. When she woke up, she noticed a group of girls surrounding her, they walked away, but Y/n felt pain. She got up and limped out of the school, she was about to call manager unnie, but decided not to trouble them. School had officially started, and Julia was blowing up her phone with messages. 'Hey where are you' 'Y/n you better not be skipping ' 'Y/n?! Are you okay?' Y/n finally got tired of it and decided to text Julia 'Hey, major problem came. Home' Y/n limped her way to a store and bought makeup to cover up the bruise on her face, and sunglasses for her black eye. The major problem she had was she felt like her wrist was broken. She called Mina "Hey"

"Y/n, why are you calling?"

"Can you come to *store name* to pick me up"

"Why are you there and not at school?"

"Please" Y/n broke down crying at that point. Mina on the other hand panicked and told the others. Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Momo, and Mina all went with manager unnie to go pick up Y/n. Y/n had applied the makeup, put on the sunglasses, and waited out front of the store. When a car pulled up, a concerned Mina and Chaeyoung came out, which left an angry Momo and Jihyo in the car. Y/n got in the car, and didn't say anything, she was scared. "Y/n why are you skipping school." Jihyo started off in a scary calm tone. Mina turned around form the passenger seat to look at Y/n "Can you explain why were you crying." Y/n looked up at Mina "Take me to the dorm, I will explain to everyone. I hope none of you get mad at me." When they showed up to the dorm, Y/n tried her best to not limp inside, but it didn't work and everyone noticed. Y/n sat down on the chair, and everyone surrounded her. "Exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter