Chapter 28

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their time on tour was very exciting, as they continued going from city to city in different countries, it took a while when they landed in America. Nayeon and Jeongyeon spent a lot of time going on small little trips together, Sana and Momo did small food trips or ordered food and ate it together being those lovey couples. Tzuyu and Dahyun took a bunch of pictures in every single city together, Mina and Chaeyoung got matching shirts or bracelets in a few cities not in every one but some, Jihyo and Y/n spent time in the hotel rooms together watching movies, eating, taking pictures. Their whole tour was all the same, it took a long time for them to come back, Y/n forgot to do her homework so on the plane ride back home to Korea was spent trying to do it all, and the whole night she finished it getting no sleep at all. That morning she got dressed and started getting her bag ready, she ran to the kitchen and the front door opened "Y/n?" Y/n looked up and saw Julia "JUL!" They both hugged and Julia got dress as Y/n waited. On their way to school they were talking, Y/n looked over "So how did everyone react to your suspension?" Julia smiled "I had a hard time sitting after they found out."

"Well today after school, I told Twice I am staying"

"Oh okay, I guess I'll see you after work then"

Y/n laughed "No, you tell Itzy you are busy after school. We are both going shopping."

"Why"

"I want to buy Jihyo a necklace, but you know I have bad taste in everything"

"No you don't and sure, I'll text them and let them know"

"Wait, do it at lunch, just so they don't get suspicious"

They continued on their way to school, Y/n turned everything in and got her new set of work of what she missed. She threw everything into her backpack and sat down. Min-Ju walked in and sat next to Y/n "Hey" Y/n scoffed "Leave, after what happened. No" Min-Ju looked at Julia "Fu-" Y/n shoved Min-Ju to the floor "Say it. I dare you" Min-Ju got up and moved to his seat and brushed himself off. Y/n sat down again "I don't care if I get kicked out this school at this point"

School went on, both of them leaving to go to the store and looking at the jewelry. Y/n sighed "This all costs to much" Julia nodded "But we have enough to pay for it, and we have a good job" Y/n continued to look around and saw silver necklace that had silver wrapping around an amethyst stone. "This one. It's perfect for her, that's her birthstone. She'll love it." Julia nodded and called over the employee and both of them bought it, then Y/n putting it in her bag and heading off to work together.

At the company they both walked in, Julia heading off to Itzy's practice room and Y/n heading to Twice's practice room. Yes they did just come back from tour, but the reason they were in the practice room was for a live they were going to do for fun. Y/n sat down and manager unnie sat down right next to her "You have homework?" Y/n yawned "Yea, I'm gonna do it now so I can sleep all night tonight." Manager unnie nodded and Y/n moved to the floor and sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter