Chapter 22

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 1 week since Julia stopped being Itzy's manager, and it has been 2 weeks since Y/n has been Twice's manager. All of them keep in contact, but Twice started their schedule again, leaving Y/n to not get messages back until hours later, Itzy is just getting off their schedule, so Julia has been in contact with them. Twice has come over once, and Jihyo and Y/n spent that time to be together, but it wasn't enough for either of them.

Meanwhile on Twice's side, Jihyo was always down, she wanted to be with Y/n. Twice themselves were sad that Y/n had to stop being their manager, and manager unnie was sad because she saw Y/n as a daughter. Manager oppa noticed it, and felt bad, but manager unnie told him it wasn't his fault, he just came back like he was supposed to. They decided to play a game to distract Twice and bring up their spirits. Nothing would seem to work, and they always seemed sad, they hoped to go over soon. Right then and there Jihyo got a text from Y/n 'Hey baby, just wanted to text, I understand that you will be busy. This weekend me and Juli are gonna have a small party in our apartment, so if you have time drop by, Itzy is going...I hope to see you :)' Jihyo read the message and ran up to both managers "Can we go to Y/n and Juli's this weekend, they invited us and Itzy" The others heard it and go excited wondering if they can go. Manager oppa looked at the schedule "I'm sorry you're busy this weekend...well what day?" Jihyo texted Y/n, and Y/n responded 'Saturday at 7'. Jihyo told them and they looked at each other, manager unnie looked at them "We'll see what we can do." That was supposed to bring Jihyo's spirits up, but it didn't, she just wanted to see Y/n and care for her. Twice wanted their little sister back, but maybe there is a chance this weekend they could, but they knew they were busy.

The next few days go by, Juli and Y/n have gone to school kept to themselves, and it was boring. They couldn't contact their Twice or Itzy, so they just walked home and watched TV together. Twice was hitting their slump without Y/n, they didn't know that Y/n made a huge impact on them. They wanted her back, Itzy was a little better, but still missing Julia a lot, and it was pretty obvious. Nothing was going unnoticed, so when both Itzy's and Twice's managers asked JYP to let them go to their house this weekend, he agreed. He even allowed them to stay the night over there since he knows they miss them.

This weekend finally arrived, Y/n never got a text back saying if Twice was going to be there, but Julia was happy Itzy was coming, and they would get to stay the night. Y/n finished making all the food, they had made enough for Itzy and their managers, and Twice and their managers and themselves. It can never hurt to have too much, so they changed and set up a movie while they waited. Julia saw Y/n looking all gloom "Hey, you know they'll come, maybe to surprise you" Y/n shook her head "Ji would've texted me by now, and nothing..the last text was be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter