Chapter 1

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Y/n and Julia were waiting impatiently for the mailman to come by with the letter that would tell them if they got into the school that they have been dying to go to. Their high school life just ended, they are now ready to spend their college life in Korea.

4 years in Korea is okay with them. It is all they want, just to go over there, and if they go to college there then it would be even better. They have spent almost their entire life together, and weren’t about to split up now, they are now sisters even if it isn’t blood.

Julia’s parents passed away after a terrible car accident when Julia was in 1st grade. Y/n and Julia were really close friends, and since Julia didn’t have anywhere to go, Y/n’s parents took her in. Now they want to do everything together, and Y/n has always wanted to have an older sister, and now she has Julia.

They were sitting outside again, this was the 2nd week they’ve done this. The mailman has gotten used to seeing the two girls talking waiting for the mail to come. He knew exactly what they were waiting for, since they told him because he asked what they were looking for.

Mailman: “Guess what I have today?”

Julia: “It Came?!”

Mailman: “Here is the mail, have a good day. I’ll miss seeing you”

They ran inside, putting the rest of the mail on the counter. They opened it together reading it both out loud.

Y/n: “We’re in!”

Julia: “We did it Y/n”

They hugged each other crying with happiness. Their parents walked in, knowing what happened and are happy for them since they knew this is exactly what they wanted. They hugged their parents, all of them were happy.

Julia: “We have to leave 3 weeks before school starts, so we have time before we leave”

Y/n: “Yeah they want us to get familiar with Korea, and have time to get settled. So we have plans to look for jobs while we are over. Since we will be there for a while.

Mom: “I’m so happy for you, we’ll miss you both when you’re gone”

Dad: “When do you leave?”

Dad was trying not to try knowing his kids are leaving to a different country for 4 years. Mom was already crying. Y/n and Julia were crying because of how happy they are  that they got in.

Y/n: “In a month, so we just need to be ready to leave. Me and Julia will look for an apartment near the school.”

They were already studying Korean nonstop. They have been learning for the past year, and now it would be time to put that to use. They went apartment hunting, and found one that was big enough for the both of them, they could pay the cost, and it was close to the school.

 

A month later, and it was time for both girls to head off to Korea. They were going to spend their 3 weeks getting used to Korea. But for now they are off to the airport. Their bags were packed a few days before. But now their parents were dropping them off at the airport.

Mom was crying “Bye girls...I’ll miss you both”

Julia: “Bye mom, bye dad”

Julia hugged them both, Y/n waited then said her byes as well. They went inside, getting checked in, and taking their flight. Now on their way to Korea.

 

When they land in Korea, they took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter