Chapter 6

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: Contains spanking, if you don't like that type of things, skip to the 2nd paragraph*

 

Y/n nodded slowly understanding exactly what she was talking about. Whenever Julia had taken punishments into her own hand it was always a spanking, and there was no way out of it. "Do we have to though? Can't we just say you did, I don't really need you to do it?" Y/n begged, because to her it was the worst punishment, she has always hated it. "Y/n you know we can't, Juli talked to us about how serious the matter is, and the fact that you tried to hide it is serious. So we need to teach you a lesson to not hide things like that anymore. So we talked, and she said that at your house she was going to spank you, then said if we did it, she won't do it. It's up to us, so we decided to do it, because we want you to know we are serious." Jihyo said holding Y/n close. "Manager unnie, you're not gonna let them, are you?" Y/n was desperate to get out of it. "Sorry honey, it's deserved, I'll be in the kitchen, it'll be over before you know it." Manager unnie said before getting up and leaving Y/n with Jeongyeon and Jihyo. Jihyo motioned for Y/n to go over her lap, but Y/n trying to get out of it, got up quick and was about to make a run for it. Sadly luck really wasn't on her side,and she bumped into Momo who had just walked out her room, then fell on the floor. Jeongyeon chuckled a little, then picked up Y/n off the floor "Y/n, this is your last chance, you better not run." She let go of Y/n, and Y/n slowly made her way to Jihyo. Jihyo pulled her over her lap and said her last bit "Just know, we are doing this because we love and care for you, and so you know that keeping important things hidden is unacceptable." then started. She did the first 5, Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack, Y/n started crying "P-please stop, it hurts" "Sorry baby, it's supposed to." Jihyo continued with 5 more, Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack, before Y/n started squirming to get up, on the 10 hit she had moved he hands to cover her , Jeongyeon sighed "Y/n move your hands, or I will hold them in front of you." Y/n slowly moved her hands "But please Stop, No More!" Y/n was crying a little harder because Jihyo was not going easy. Jihyo delivered 5 more swats to her sit spots, Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack, to really get the message through, Y/n cried out, kicking her legs, she was gonna feel those for a while. "I-I'm s-s-sorry" "Don't worry Y/n, were done" Jihyo was rubbing Y/n's back, calming her down a little, Y/n got up still crying a little. Jeongyeon moved to the couch and pulled Y/n into a hug, Jihyo  her hair, Jeongyeon was letting Y/n calm down more as she cried into her shoulder "I-I'm sorry" She said, in a soft whisper drifting off to sleep. They laid her on the couch, and sat on the floor right in front of her and watched TV.

Later Y/n was waking up from her nap, because her energy felt drained from crying, so sleeping helped a lot. When she opened her eyes she didn't see anyone, she panicked and sat up quickly forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter