Chapter 5

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well Y/n told me, and you may not like it." The others all turned their heads, half looking at Y/n and the other half looking at Julia. "What really happened, Juli unnie?" Yuna asked very concerned. Y/n got up from the table and was about to walk away. "No Y/n, after what you told me, you are not allowed to be alone." Julia said sitting Y/n back down. "She was almost kidnapped, the blood was from one of the girls punching her. They almost got away with it, but Y/n got away and told an employee." It went silent at the table, everyone was worried. "And you think that this is something you keep to yourself Kim Y/n?!" Manager unnie said, mad that Y/n didn't want to tell anyone. "Yes, because I didn't want you guys to worry, please don't worry. I'm sure that they were caught." Y/n said nervously, that's when nobody was really saying anything. Y/n's phone went off breaking the silence "Hello?" "You can't really get away, just know that. The security guard almost found us, but with luck on our side, we know where you are." The girl hung up, Y/n was frozen, shocked. "Y/n...Y/n who was that?" "It...The....No" Y/n was having a hard time finding the right words to say, she didn't know if she should tell or not, but they already knew about the girls. "Y/n hand over your phone, please" Jihyo said, tired that Y/n wasn't saying anything. Y/n shook her head, finally snapping out of the trance she was in "It was nobody, don't worry" she looked up to see that nobody believed her, and Jihyo was ready to tackle Y/n for her phone. "Fine, Jihyo unnie, please don't do anything. It was the group of girls, they escaped the security guard. They are coming to get me again" That made everyone furious, at what was happening right now. More Julia, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Manager Unnie all mad at Y/n for trying to keep this a secret, and put herself in more danger. Jihyo stood up and walked over to Y/n "Hand over your phone, right now. I don't want to ask again, and yes I will do something." Y/n hesitated, but handed over her phone, and Jihyo called the recent number more like facetime and held the phone to Y/n's face.

"Well thanks for giving a more accurate location, " The girl said, with her friends laughing behind her

"I-I didn't call you...but can you just leave me alone." Y/n said, Jihyo still holding the phone hiding, the rest of Twice surrounding Y/n, getting ready.

"No, you're a sasaeng and needs to be delt with. I will find you, and this will be awful for you."

Jihyo moved the camera facing her "Hey! You show up here, all of you, and I mean all of you will wish you didn't"

"Oh J-Jihyo u-unnie, becareful she's your sasaeng. I'm glad you caught her." They all laughed and cheered

Twice walked into the camera, and with more annoyance and glared at all of them, Mina speaking out "She's not a sasaeng, she's our manager, you are lucky we aren't calling the cops on your guys now!"

"W-what?! I-I thought she was..." One of the girls started

Y/n sitting there felt all the anger build up and ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter