Chapter 27

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They spent the time shopping, but headed back around 4:30 so they can get their things ready and head to the airport. They checked out of their hotel, Y/n was wearing her new hoodie but had to wear her helmet because of last time. All the managers lead Twice through the crowd, and it was mainly just loud, having to stop a few people here and there but overall it was fine. When they make it pass everything, they sit and wait for their flight to be called. All the managers are surrounding Twice while Twice are on their phones waiting. Jihyo stands up "Y/n sit down" Y/n shakes her head, and just stands near Jihyo "Did you forget that I am a manager" Jihyo smiles "I know, and I wouldn't trust anyone else. I'm glad they got you back, this tour would be different without you." Y/n smiles, the managers are talking to Twice or to each other, but still protecting them. Y/n's phone went off and Y/n answered "Hello" It was Julia, they started talking in English "Y/n, have you worked on any of the homework?" Y/n almost choked on nothing "Oh shoot, no I completely forgot about that, I will work on what I can. Wait aren't I supposed to be asking you, since you were the one in class?" Julia sighed "I kind of got suspended" Y/n's had no words "No you did not, what did the company say?" Julia laughed nervously "Today, and I have till tomorrow morning to turn in the work. The professor wants me to give it to him since I won't be there for a while. The company has no idea" Y/n started rummaging through her backpack and pulled out all of her work "So what work is due?" There was a pause "The math 7-2" Y/n groaned "You are really asking me about math, dude. Okay umm I haven't done it. I'll do it on the plane" Julia sighed of relief "You are the absolute best" Y/n laughed "Now what happened?" Julia took a deep breath "Well Min-Ju and those girls that got you last time started talking about you. Oh yea those girls are back. So I went to defend you and it turned physical. I won, but got suspended" Y/n face palmed, and heard the call for their flight "Oh I have to go, thank you. Bye love you" Julia hummed and hung up. Y/n put her work up and got everything.

Jihyo was looking at her "Who was it?" Y/n shook her head "Juli had a problem, well has one" They all boarded the flight, Y/n sat next to manager unnie after making sure everyone was there. She got her homework out and started wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter