Chapter 30

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n, Julia and her girlfriend Rae we're on their way to the school, they were going to have a practice graduation, while Rae was going to watch. Y/n's mom told Rae what Twice and Itzy were doing, so she was in on the surprise. So Rae was going to make sure that it is still hidden from both girls. Y/n's mom gave Rae Jihyo's phone number so they can communicate on what is happening since she is mostly near both girls. Rae texted Jihyo "They are having a practice right now, so you don't have to worry about them finding out"

"Okay we are landing in about 2 hours"

"Okay we will still be here, it's a long graduation"

"Okay, I'll text you when we land"

"Okay, stay safe" When Rae looked up from her phone, she just wondered around the hall. It was long, but they needed to have a practice.

When the practice graduation finished, both girls walked out and found Rae, Julia smiled and gave her a hug "We need to do one more thing today before we can do whatever" Y/n nodded "Pick up our cap and gowns, everyone else has theirs, but since we were out of country, we need ours" Rae nodded and the 3 set off. Julia was driving, Rae in the passenger seat, and Y/n in the back.

When they got to the school, Y/n got down and went inside to get the cap and gowns. When she finished, she got on her phone "Chaeyoung and Mina texted saying congratulations for us Jul" Julia smiled "Tell them I say thanks" Y/n laughed and from then she just listen to music. Twice and Itzy were in town, and were at the hotel just resting for the next day, getting ready to surprise their girls.

The next day the graduation started at 11 AM because of how long it was going to take, and it was currently 9. Y/n was still in bed while Julia was up and getting ready. Y/n's mom had woken them up but Y/n stayed asleep. It took a while but Y/n finally got out of bed. Julia walked in "Y/n hurry and get dressed we need to be there in an hour" Y/n nodded and got up.

Y/n slowly got up and just grabbed a pair of pants and a t-shirt and threw them on her bed. Rae walked in "Really Y/n?" Y/n turned around "What?" Rae pointed at the clothes "You can't just wear t-shirt and jeans" Julia walked in after "Y/n go take a shower and I'll get you something to wear" Y/n looked at her "This is fine, I'll take a shower, but I'm wearing this" Julia smiled "Let's call your girlfriend" Y/n groaned "I already know what she is going to say, fine" Y/n walked off.

Julia grabbed a dress for Y/n and put it in the restroom and they waited for her to come out. When Y/n came out in the dress she sat down on her bed "I feel ridiculous" Julia grabbed her hairbrush "You look great, Jihyo and the others will love it. We're sending them a picture" Y/n looked up "After graduation though so we can have our diplomas" Rae walked in with a bag "Julia didn't tell you, but you're wearing makeup as well" Y/n sighed "Fine"

When they finished getting ready, they hopped in the car. "See you later mom, please record it for Twice and Itzy" Y/n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter