Chapter 16

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everyone ate, they all moved to the living room to watch a movie. Y/n was on her phone checking something for Twice, and talking to manager unnie about manager stuff. Y/n looked at the calender "Manager unnie, when does the other manager oppa get back?" She looked at her calender "Um, I think in 2 weeks, why?" Y/n sighed "Doesn't that mean I have to leave?" Everyone looked at Y/n, shocked at the chance she might be leaving, Jihyo sat next to her "You can't leave" Y/n smiled "My job was only temporary, with a small chance it might not be. I don't know, except when Manager oppa gets back, JYP will decide if I leave or not. If I leave, I will probably just look for another job, so maybe in a week or so I should look around." Sana got up, tripping on the way "We want you to stay, even if manager oppa comes back, we can always have the extra manager." Y/n was checking if Sana hurt herself, before hugging her "You guys know I live in America right? For Christmas, I leave to go to America, then after that I come back, then leave again for the summer, then repeat for the next 3 years, until I'm a senior in college. I end up graduating and I have no thing keeping me here for this job. I love this job, but once I graduate I don't know if I will come back." Y/n didn't even realize she ws tearing up, until Jeongyeon was wiped her tear. Everyone was surrounding Y/n, and trying to make her feel better, Y/n finally calmed down and took a deep breath "I need to talk to Juli, since I won't see her tonight, and I can't really do it at school, I will end up forgetting until it too late." She got up and walked into the kitchen and made the call "Hello?" "Hey Julia, we kinda need to talk about something."

"Are you okay? Did Min-Ju do something...oh when I see that kid I'm gonna-"

"No Jul, he did not do anything. It's actually about me and you and these jobs we have"

"Oh what about them"

"Can you ask the manager when your manager will be coming back from break?"

"Yea sure......yea he will be coming back in 3 weeks"

"Jul, you know JYP said our jobs could be temporary right?"

"Yea I know Y/n, but he also said it might not be, it all depends"

"Depends on exactly what though?"

"I don't know, are you okay?"

"Yea, I just started thinking, so if we do keep this job. How is Christmas and Summer gonna work? Do we stay, do we go back home to mom and dad, I'm sure they will miss us"

"Y/n, we will talk about that at home, we will call mom and dad and tell them, and when our managers get back and we are told if we can stay or not we will get more answers on what we can do during those times. But ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter