Chapter 7

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning came around, and Y/n was getting ready, this time only manager unnie was coming to pick her up. Julia had already left that morning, being that Itzy had an early start that day. She left at 7 in morning, but she left a note 'Make sure you eat breakfast Y/n, I left your favorite cereal out' Y/n opened the door, and let manager unnie enter, she saw the note and looked at the time. "You better eat it, I'll text Juli that you didn't eat", Y/n looked at the restroom "I still need to do my hair." At that time, manager unnie smiled "I'll do it while you eat." Y/n groaned a little "But my bottom hurts" she looks at manager unnie with the most adorable pouting face. "Too bad, you got in trouble. Now sit." Y/n made her cereal then winces at she sat down on the chair, manager unnie grabbed the hairbrush and started doing Y/n's hair. Manager unnie put Y/n's hair in pigtails, and Y/n finished eating. Y/n with pigtails made her look more like a little kid, her hair was long, and she was wearing a white T-shirt and overalls with red converse and a blue jacket. They went in the car, and Y/n just played on her phone, while manager unnie drove them to the dorm "Y/n you look so cute?", Y/n just smiled "Thank you, but I look like a baby. I'm 18" "Y/n may I ask what would you say the worst thing you've done?" She thought about it "I was just talking to Jul about this, it was skipping school Friday. But she said it wasn't because I cried. I thought the cops were going to find me" Manager unnie just smiled, she was really a child.They made it to the dorm, and Y/n walked in with manager unnie. The members surrounded Y/n, because of how cute she looked "I'm not a child, why do people keep calling me baby?" she pouts. They all smiled, Dahyun spoke for all of them "Well Y/n you are the baby out of all of us, please just let us care for you and call you baby. We all know you are not, but still." Y/n just nodded, accepting the fate that she will always be babied. It wasn't new, so she just sat on the couch, playing on her phone. Hoping they go out, before she has to go back to school tomorrow, then only spend the after school. "What are we doing today?", all the members looked at each other "Well, we are introducing you as our manager today" Y/n looked shocked "What?! I look like I belong in first year of middle school." They all laughed "It's okay Y/n, you can tell them your age, and that you're our manager." "The kids at my school will think I'm a baby" Mina looked up "The first time I met you, you looked mature, is that just a school thing" Y/n nodded "No, I just felt like wearing that, and putting my hair like that." They nod "You always like this?" "Well if I am honest, all my friends call me innocent, because Juli always protected me, and never let my friends tell me anything inappropriate. So yes I am always like this. Plus I don't try, I just let her do it, it's fine though" They look at each other, and Chaeyoung sits down on the couch "Well lets do this live, you'll be with us. Don't worry" Y/n nodded "Okay, I guess it'll be fine." The members all went to their rooms, and went to get ready for the day. After 30 minutes of waiting, slowly they all came out of their rooms with their bags ready to go. Y/n stood up with manager unnie and they went to the car, Y/n sat in the front next to manager unnie. She had grown close to her, and saw her as her big sister next to Julia.

They arrived to the company and once they got down st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter