Chapter 25

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n finally gave up on eating the candy because it was giving her a worse headache "Okay, this isn't working. My head hurts way too much" Jihyo laid down with Y/n just to cuddle with her "Are you sure it was only one person?" Y/n shrugs "I remember 1 person for sure, but....oh 1 person accidentally slapped me, and I think it was me that walked into a camera. Again my head" Manager unnie face palmed "Y/n you constantly kept hitting your head, so that's why it hurts" They checked the time and it wasn't late since they left Korea around 8, so it was lunch time. Jihyo smiled "It's lunch, so we should get something, I don't think you ate breakfast this morning" Y/n nodded "Yea, but I'm not going to eat lunch either" Manager unnie day on the bed "Why not?" Y/n sighed "It hurts when I eat, if that makes sense"

Jihyo nodded "Yea, but you can't just skip meals" Y/n nodded "You know I'm supposed to be your manager and taking care of you, not the other way around" Manager unnie took the ice off Y/n "Okay, how's your head" Y/n nodded "Fine, let's go get lunch. I know the girls are hungry" she got up and grabbed her bag that held some stuff for managers "I'll go get the others" Y/n turned around and didn't realize the door was there, walking right into it "Ow, I'm okay" Jihyo rushed to Y/n "Okay you need a helmet" Y/n laughed "Go get ready, manager unnie I'll be back" Manager unnie walked out, and checked on Y/n's head before she left "I am buying you a helmet, just so you know, and okay you go get the maknaes and Mina, I'll get the older ones" They all left to go tell the others to get ready and meet them in the hall, just so they can be safe and accounted for.

When they made it down to the lobby, they to the vans, and started discussing places to go, and soon they chose a place to go. When there, they got down, and the managers making sure they get inside safely, then going in themselves. Twice sat at a table, and the managers sat at a different one. Well except Y/n, manager unnie, and manager oppa, they sat at the same table with Twice, just at the end of the table. They ordered their drinks and was picking what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter