Chapter 3

Twice’s Young Managers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n spent the rest of the day with Twice before going back to her apartment. When she got there, Julia was not there yet. She decided it would be good to make dinner for the both of them. About 10 minutes later, Julia walked

Julia: “Hey Y/n, how was your day with Twice?”

Y/n nodded not looking up from what she was cooking “I liked it. I got a very strong warning, I was told I can not skip. Other than that it was fun. I don’t know what we’re going to do tomorrow. What about you with Itzy?”

Julia put her things down “It was fine. They are really nice. I’m older than Yuna only, so we get along really well. We plan on going to the mall tomorrow, they have morning to afternoon off”

“And when did this start? You? Cooking? The last time you tried to cook you got banned from the kitchen”

Y/n pretended to be offended “Wow. Well, the fire was put out wasn’t it. Also I’m following a recipe. There is nothing to worry about, and I will not burn the place down. Plus I’m testing this out so I can make food for Twice”

Julia sat down at the counter playing on her phone waiting for the food to be down “I hope it’s good. We can’t just ramen constantly”

Y/n chuckled as she finished cooking, she served them both the food, eating it.

Julia laughed a little “It’s not bad, and our place is still standing. I’ll give it to”

Y/n looked at her food “Thanks...But we’re eating out tomorrow”

Julia: “Oh yea. For sure. When we’re both off, we are taking a cooking class. I can’t cook, you need to get better”

Y/n: “What did you do with Itzy? Where did you meet them?”

Julia: “I went to Itzy’s practice room with JYP. We were introduced, we got to know each other. I got their numbers, told them about you and that you are working with Twice. They found that cool, and want to meet you”

Y/n almost choked on her food “Oh for real. That’s so cool, and I forgot to get Twice’s numbers, not even the managers. This ”

They both finished their food, watched a few movies before going to bed.

 

Around 3 in the morning, her phone was non stop buzzing. It woke Y/n up, she looked at her phone. She swiped it thinking she was opening her phone, but she actually turned off her alarm. She looked at her phone

Y/n: “Who in the what?”

She looked at who was in the chat, but it was no one she knew. She was so confused about being in a group chat with a bunch of people she didn’t know. She didn’t know who they were, and how they got her number. She just tried to go to sleep, which she eventually did but she overslept.

Julia woke up Y/n “Hey! Someone is here for you”

Y/n: “. Who is it?”

Julia: “Check yourself. I’m leaving bye”

Y/n said bye as she ran to the restroom, quickly getting dressed, now trying to multitask brushing her teeth and brushing her hair. But it was not working. That is when Jihyo and manager unnie walked over to see what was going on

Jihyo: “Y/n?”

Y/n got scared, fell on the floor, and was about to use her hairbrush as a weapon. Until she saw who it actually was. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter