Blurry Mess

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know how to ride this thing?" Nayeon asked as I assisted her on the motorcycle "I do not fancy getting killed." she chuckled.

"I own a motorcycle so I guess we won't die." I joked and she whined, holding onto the seat tightly. 

"Yah!" Nayeon screamed "I'm going to fall. Do something." 

"You're putting too much effort in sitting still, just hug me." I spoke, pushing back the need to laugh that tickled my throat. Nayeon looked at me in shock and gasped, turning her head away and raising her hands up in the air as if stating she won't do it. "Just hold me by the waist, Nabongs! We don't have all day." I said louder than I intended and my eyes widened, facing straight ahead and desperately trying to hide my huge grin.

"Nabongs? What is this?" she furrowed her eyebrows and shyly wrapped her arms around my waist, sending shivers down my back.

"I just came up with it" I said and quickly turned my head around to see her hiding her face. "It suits you..for some reason."

There goes my stomach again, aching but at the same time not aching. Tickling, tingling, twisting. I don't have words to describe it. It's annoying yet I like it. It feels so weird yet so nice. It's warm, comforting. What is going on?

"It's not an insult, right?"

"Of course not." I giggled at her silliness, bracing myself.

Starting the engine and as I had finally re-gained my focus, I felt a pair of hands slap my arm hard. I winced a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter