Lesson

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so, with a bruised face, a sprained ankle and an injured arm I began walking to the nearest bus stop so I can get to the town centre. A meeting with the sheriff was about to happen and I didn't have to wait until tonight to pay him a visit. Claiming Nayeon would happen right then and there, with me taking her and getting the out of Gimje. That's what I planned, at least.

I assumed it was around twelve in the morning, judging from the fact that Tao, the bus driver, had just stopped his bus in front of me. Singing along to his favourite song, he opened the doors of the bus and welcomed me in, not caring that I didn't have a ticket.

"Long time no see," Tao smiled "Since you bought that monster of a bike you haven't showed up, what's up?" he asked and closed the doors, making me sit near him for a bit.

"It got destroyed by some dudes," I shrugged and took my time to reminisce the times I would ride this bus four to five times a day. 

"I thought I told you to stay out of trouble!" Tao spoke and continued his route "Your face looks bad, I think it's time to stop fighting Jeongyeon-ssi." he spoke.

"I will, I promise." I replied and greeted him again before going to the back of the bus, trying to put my thoughts in order. There is no way I would let the sheriff take Nayeon away from me, not now. Not when I had finally accepted and figured out not only my feelings, but myself too.

"Next stop is Town Center!" Tao announced after a while as the bus came to halt, a few people gathering near the doors to exit.

Despite getting disapproving glances by the people in the bus about the way my beat up face looked like, I pushed through them and exited the bus quickly before bidding my goodbyes with the friendly driver.

Getting out, I looked around. The center was too crowded at this time of the day, people where running around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter