Mask

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's uh..wow." walking into Nayeon's luxurious home was felt like too much from the moment I stepped a foot in her large garden. It felt unrealistic, like a mansion on those stupid princess movies on the cinema.

"May I take your coat?" a young girl approached me once I walked past the large entrance of the home, followed by a man who urged me to sit down and take my shoes off. 

With gloves on their hands and in silence they stripped me from almost all of my clothes, checking for anything that could potentially harm anyone. Once they were done, they smiled and politely bowed before vanishing into Nayeon's huge house, leaving me to dress up again. Safety was a huge thing in that house, I guessed and shrugged it off as I glanced around.

Needless to say, the girl was coming from a wealthy family. He house was huge and if I were to describe it, it would probably take me ages. Only by the side of it I realized no one has ever seen all of it, even the people cleaning it. Props to them though, they're the true heroes.

"Move upstairs if you please." Shawn suddenly appeared in front of me, smiling while he led the way to Nayeon's room.

The man in tuxedo and red hair, pushed back knocked on the door of a room at the last storey of the house three times before politely asking to enter. The sunlight slightly peeking in from outside, danced along the freckles on the face of Shawn who cleared his throat in attempts of getting Nayeon's attetion. 

"Miss Im," he called out, putting his hands behind his back "Your visitor is here."

"Of course, let her in." Nayeon's voice faintly sounded from inside the room "Thank you."

Shawn fully bowed, opening the door and revealing the glory of Nayeon's room. Everything in it was white and big, like the rest of her house. She too was wearing a white dress and a white mask that covered most of her face. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and her glasses made her dark orbs look smaller. Her face was buried in a book but still glowed bright as an chilly breeze pushed past the light blinds of the enormous windows in the room.

The woman seated on a comfortable looking chair had managed to her lost into her own world in just a couple of seconds and had forgotten I was there until Shawn cleared his throat and gently pushed me further into the room. He suspiciously looked at me up and down one more time and finally walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Greetings!" Nayeon chimed and looked up at me.

"H-hey..." I stuttered, finding it hard to look away from her face. Why am I suddenly like this? I probably caught a cold or some. 

"I'm glad you could make it." she said and closed her book, placing it on her desk. "How did you find my home?" Nayeon asked and signalled me to sit next to her on the bed.

"It's huge," I said while looking at all the many stuffed toys the girl had placed on her bed large queen bed "And white."

"Yes," sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter