Angel

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 3rd 1975

Hello Nayeon-ah,

Although, you will never receive this letter I still wrote it. Well, not exactly wrote it..

I love you too, Nayeon. With all my heart and soul. I always did and still do.

Please do not mind my friend Chaeyoung, she was just overwhelmed. The accident was not her fault, it was simply bad timing. 

I can tell why you do not recall of the event, you were just getting out of the Room. I know about it, I talked with your father. I could gladly fill you in with the details, if you'd like me to. 

I was on my way to Suwon, running away from my feelings. The road wasn't really busy so I thought of going really fast, for the thrill of it. Sadly, when a car appeared in front of me I couldn't stop in time, causing a massive car crash. The car's passengers, who so happened to be my friends Chaeyoung and Mina, were also leaving Gimje together and were heading to Seoul. Hopefully they are all fine now. 

The pain that rushed through my body wasn't as bad as the one I felt in my heart when I made the decision to leave you behind, I'm truly sorry about that. 

I expected you to come to my funeral, but judging from your letters you didn't know. It's okay though, I will always watch you from up here and make sure you're doing just fine.

I always watched. I watched you write these letters, getting married, moving to a bigger house with your husband and even if the pain in my chest will never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter