Games

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another boring day in school was about to begin and as always, I was late. Getting off my motorcycle, I looked around and behind me before making my way near the school entrance.

"Ah you're finally here!" Chaeyoung said as soon as I stepped a foot in the building "You've been absent for almost a week. What's wrong?" the short girl asked while I walked in the auditorium.

"I was sick." I shrugged and got in, gaining my friends' attention. They were are still the same, unfazed the trouble they had gotten in, and unaware of the sheriff's eyes on all of us.

"Look who's finally here." Jihyo laughed as I sat on the stage, crossing my legs.

"Doll, we missed you!" Chanwoo teased and I scoffed, laying my body on the stage and looking up at the ceiling. I didn't want to face Dahyun's concern, not right now. From the look on her face I could already tell she would scold me about going back to pick up the supplies that night. 

"You left us alone with your artsy friend after the night in Byeokgolje," Junsu whined "Is everything alright?"

"Yah! I said I was sick." I groaned and throwed my hands up in the air. Chaeyoung mustn't have told everyone about my arrest.

"Yo chill Jeong." Hyunjae chuckled a bit, downing the last drops of the soju he smuggled in the school without security knowing. 

"Can y'all stop with all these questions?" I said annoyed and sat up, facing the whole group. "I'm fine. You guys are fine. So let's forget about everything that happened!"

"Are you sure you're fine, Jeongie?" Dahyun spoke up "Chae said you got busted, but we know nothing more about it. Are you in trouble or something?" Nope, okay, now everyone knows.

"No, I said it's alright." I lied "I didn't even get in trouble. They just called my cousin and said a bunch of ." 

"Okay then..." Dahyun said, sitting beside me.

"If there is anything bothering you, you can always talk to us." Bambam added with a smile before tripping over Momo's shoes and falling to the ground, groaning. 

"Yeah, we always got your back." Sana joined Dahyun and I on the stage, fingers pressing against my shoulder as she teased me. 

"Thanks," I replied coldly and jumped up. No teasing could cheer me up "I'm heading to class. See ya." I announced and got out of the auditorium in quick steps, Chaeyoung running behind me.

"Yoo Jeonyeon!" she shouted "Where do you think you are going?" Chaeyoung asked and stood infront of me, attempting to block my way.

"Class?" Somewhere to be left alone.

"We both know you're lying," the shorter spoke "Tell me what's up. Is it because I got you in trouble. If that's it, then I'm—"

"No Chae, I said I'm okay!" I raised my voice and she flinched "I just haven't been sleeping well lately."

"Liar!" she spoke back louder, looking at me in disbelief. 

"I swear it's just that!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter