Love Is Blind

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeong unnie, nice fit!" my small bestfriend screamed as soon as I entered school. 

Today was Monday, an ordinary Monday at Gimje Mixed-High, the only school in Korea with both girl and boy students.

"But don't you think you'll get scolded? I mean, pants are only for boys." she whispered as if no one could just look at me and find out that I was, once again, breaking dress code. 

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you think I care? We can wear whatever we want. Besides, skirts and dresses are really uncomfortable." I replied, showing off my new outfit while smirking at teachers who passed by and threw disapproving glances at me.

I never understood why women don't have rights whatsoever. I always look at my mom and dad and wonder: Why can he do whatever he wants, literally anything his hard desires, while my mother will get bashed for even breathing?

Society is trash, that's why I go against it.

"Where is Jihyo?" I burged in the auditorium where my huge group of friends hang out at. Chaeyoung slowly followed beside me, not approving of the rest of my friends. 

"She's skipping first period with Momo to get the supplies and find us a drive to Byeokgolje, jipyeongseon is soon after all." Kim Dahyun, the vice president of the school body, smirked and crossed her legs that were barely covered by her mini-skirt.

People found it weird that the vice president was a girl, especially a 'freak', as they would often say about us. But Dahyun had quite the reputation in school and out of it as she was the president's girlfriend.

"Are you coming, unnie?" Tzuyu butted in, lighting her cigarette "Jipyeongseon is huge, hundreds and thousands of people will be there. Finally people will view our masterpieces!" the taller said, implying the graffiti we had agreed on doing all around town. It was about time someone took us seriously.

(A/N: 'jipyeongseon' is the horizon festival which is held at Byeokgolje area, in Gimje)

"I don't know Tzu, my dad's gonna be all up in my if I do"

"Don't be a party pooper Jeong, everyone is going to be there!" Mina whined while arm wrestling with BamBam.

"C'mon doll, we are all going!" Chanwoo teased, making me smack his face hard. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter