Leave Or Die

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You see, there is a reason I wanted you to come here." the man spoke "I know who are you, what type of person you are and what you want from my daughter," he said "I know you induced her in believing she was like you. So I simply had to punish both of you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop playing dumb!" the sheriff shouted and sat up from his chair "You mean, you didn't intend on passing this awful sickness to my daughter?" 

"I—"

"The night you ran way from her, Jeongyeon-ssi, she came home crying," he said "And had the nerve to ask for advice from Shawn, without me knowing!"

"Advice about wha—"

"She thinks she loves you goddamnit!" the man raised his voice and knocked the cup off coffee on his desk "You got her sick and I couldn't let that happen to another woman I love."

My eyes almost popped out of my their sockets, the colour draining from my face while the beating of my heart intensified. Nayeon loved me?

"W-What?" I stuttered, suddenly feeling dizzy I sat in the chair across of him.

"You stupid dyke!" the sheriff shouted "You ruined my baby, you made me do this. YOU!"

"What did you do?" I asked when I calmed myself down, wipping the sweat from my palms on to my jeans.

"I..." he sighed, the look on his face giving everything away.

"You did exactly what you did to her mother," I whispered, the joy that I once felt turning into sorrow "You.." I trailed off, watching his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter