Fate

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hopped on my motorcycle, neglecting to put my helmet on. 

It was around 12 AM by now, all I wanted to do was see her. Not even talk to her, just see if she got home safely. I started the engine and drove off, the wind getting wilder as the bike picked up speed.

Nayeon's words kept replaying in my head. Even if wanted to stay mad at her for the way she looked at me when she was saying all those stuff, I couldn't. All I could do was think about her, her and how much she means to me. 

The motorcycle zoomed past the deserted roads of our small town. It wasn't a lie that I liked running with my bike. It's probably the adrenaline or the way my surroundings appear like a blur as I run past them.

I took a look around me, it was so peaceful, yet I had this gut feeling of someone always following me. I've been feeling this way for a while, after the day we did the graffiti.

"Bull!" I scremead, wanting to get all those weird feelings out of my chest. The sheriff doesn't give a about me, neither does Nayeon.

But still, I was going to see her. Why am I like this?

Nayeon's house was at the rich side of the town, basically the neighborhood where all the wealthy families built their glorious, luxurious and very big houses. I always despised those houses, only by their looks you could tell they were built just for their owners to show off and brag about their money. The distance from the center of the town to these houses was big too, another thing I hated. It's not like I can afford the gas to drive all the way up there, I'm not a ing royalty. And don't even get me started on the people, ugh. I don't even know how they get all this money when they're dumb, plain stupid. 

Yet, I was driving there and gave a little to no s about my gas, only for her. I hate that she has such an effect on me but she knows me for so little.

I sighed loudly and cursed, my mind traveling places, certainly only one place..her house. Or maybe, her arms. 

Gosh. Kill me!

I was suddenly brought out of my own little world when two, black and very expensive cars started following me around. 

I groaned, what are these rich s doing this time out of their luxurious houses? 

But as I thought they would turn on the next corner, they kept following and as many times as I changed my route they tailed behind me, increasing their speed and coming one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter