Letter

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The piercing pain in my skull grew more intense as I slowly gained consuisness. With a loud groan and a wave of unintelligible curses spilling from my mouth, I opened my eyes and tried sitting up. Only, of course, to throw my head back and scream, feeling the bright light of the room literally burn my eyeballs off.

"Jeong unnie?" Chaeyoung asked and the blinds suddenly closed.

Blinking a few times, I took a look around the unknown room and spotted Mina by the window. Chaeyoung sitting on the floor beside the bed I was laying on, holding a book from her favorite author in her hands. She usually read it when she was troubled or couldn't sleep at nights. The girl stated his words brought peace within her, but I didn't really care what was that calmed her down as long as she was alright.

"Where the am I?" I mumbled and glanced at Chaeyoung, then to Mina and then back at Chaeyoung.

"Mina's dad found you on the streets this morning," the short girl said "And since Mina and I had a sleepover last night he brought you here. He didn't know if your parents would be awake or not."

Apparently I was in Mina's house and the pair spent their night alone here. Fishy. Chaeyoung doesn't go along with my friends, she usually spends time with them only if necessary.

"Are you hungry? My mother made some panckakes." Mina asked and tied her black boots, slightly laughing at Chaeyoung for still being in her oversized pajamas.

"No," I replied "Wait..where's my bike?" I questioned, the realization of last nights events just kicking in.

"Uhh." Chaeyoung let out and awkardly looked at Mina "Yeah..it's destroyed" she said.

Oh hell no. There is no way these motherers destroyed my babe.

"Why is she getting red?" Mina asked.

"I SWEAR TO MOTHERING—OW!" I scremead as I felt every part of my body throb in pain and fell back down on the bed, holding my sides "."

"Okay, calm down. " Chaeyoung laughed "You can get a new one." 

I glared at Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter