Butterflies

AISLE 14 | 2YEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll do what?" the sheriff asked with a smug look on his face, slowly calming down and sitting back on his chair.

"I'll leave," I breathed out "Only if you let her out." I added, blinking my eyes rapidly and wanting to push back the tears that had started to form. 

"Great," he smiled "You can go now." 

"Not yet!" I replied desperately "All I want is a bike and to hear her voice as soon as she comes out."

The man looked skeptical, his brows were furrowed. Pushing his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose, he nodded and held the telephone to his ear.

After a few minutes he hang up and looked at me, his stare sending chills down my spine.

"I got you the motorcycle." the sheriff spoke "It will be here in half an hour."

"Alright, get Nayeon out of the White Room." I looked down at my trembling hands, biting my lip "After that, I will leave forever." I mumbled, the annoying pain in my chest growing more intense.

The man picked up the phone again and dialed a rather long number, putting his phone to his ear, he sighed. 

"Sheriff Im," the man announced "Could you please hand the phone to mister Jung?" he asked, tapping his fingers on the big desk in front of him. 

I just sat there, looking at him. My mind spinning with all the new information, all the new tasks I had been given to complete. I had to leave Gimje, leave everyone. I had to leave her, all my friends. 

I was never attached to anyone, ever, not even my family. The thought of leaving everything behind never terrified me, starting a new life all by myself was always somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter