Taking Control

Yunho Goes to the Army

April 1st, 12:29 p.m.

"Waiter!"

"Where's my water?!"

"My food's cold! I deserve a discount!"

Jaejoong exhaled heavily, rolling his eyes, and went to the kitchen. "I need orders 5, 8, and 11 out in five minutes, or else we're losing these customers!"

One of the chefs shot back, "It's your fault, Jae; you aren't serving them fast enough." He chuckled.

Jaejoong pouted, not liking the comment, but still grabbed the water that was still sitting on the serving ledge outside at the kitchen window. He dashed towards the table that was missing the water, earning another harsh comment on his way back to the serving ledge. His hopes of a raise were rapidly dropping, even with the help of Junsu, Changmin, and Yoochun. They were working about as hard as him, yet the customers were snobby and rude like most days, only worse.

The next snarky comment I get, I'm gonna strangle somebody, Jaejoong threatened in his head. He grabbed the tray of food and balanced it on his hand carefully, swaying his hips in a rhythmic patter to help his balance more. On his way to the table that had ordered the three servings of kimchi, he felt a hand his . He yelped, almost dropping the tray, and growled. He swiftly set the tray down on the nearest table to him before turning back around and staring the smirking man down with his fiery eyes. "Excuse me, but I'm a married man. You will not touch, look, or even think about me in any erted way, or else you will regret it, got it?"

Jaejoong spun back around on his heels and picked up the tray again, triumphant for the first time that day. Unfortunately, his boss had walked in to see the whole thing. "Kim Jaejoong!" he bellowed.

Jaejoong nearly stopped in his tracks again, but he set the tray of food down on the waiting table of people who were staring at him like he was crazy. Then he looked back at Mr. Lee. "Yes, sir?"

"Come over here. Right now."

Jaejoong mentally cursed himself for being an idiot and getting mad at a customer, but he had to; he couldn't just let a stranger touch him so ertedly, especially since he was a faithfully married man. He stood in front of Mr. Lee with his head down and his arms by his side, the respectful stance Mr. Lee told all of his employees to use when speaking to him.

Mr. Lee let out an angry breath before pointing towards the door. "You're fired."

Jaejoong's eyes widened, not believing what he was hearing. He was the best waiter Mr. Lee had, and he couldn't afford to lose him. Nonetheless, Jaejoong obeyed by bowing, muttering "I understand..." and going into the changing room to get back into his street clothes. Just as he slipped his phone into his pocket, the door opened and there was the customer from earlier. Jaejoong's jaw tightened as he watched the man approach him slowly, an evil smirk gradually growing across his face. He was going to do something bad, but he didn't even want to think what was going to happen if he didn't defend himself in time.

Just as the ugly man lunged towards Jaejoong, he dodged the attack and dashed out the door of the changing room, and went flying through the front door of the restaurant to get away from that man. He didn't even say bye to his dongsaengs, but he didn't need to; he had their numbers and knew where they lived. No need to worry about not being able to contact them.

As Jaejoong walked into his large house and locked the door behind him, he sighed loudly, wanting to be in Yunho's arms more than ever now. "Yunnie..." Jaejoong said to the empty house, a singular tear falling from his eye. "Come back to me soon... Arasso...?" With that, Jaejoong fell asleep on the couch.

~~~

A/N: Ohmahgah. I can't believe I forgot all about this story. ;AAA; Okay, author's life catch-up:

Finished 8th grade, went through summer school in high school, babysat and helped my cousin move back to Texas, has been making the best of my summer days, and will be going back to school this Tuesday. (Freshman... ._.)

Anyway, will you guys forgive me? T.T I'm so grateful for every one of you staying this whole time, and I promise to update more often than I have these long, past months. ;o; *hugs you all with YunJae love*

Please comment~ ^^ Thank you for still being here. ♥♥♥