Finished?

Yunho Goes to the Army

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp6msQaYMNcw4xo_va_yE

April 30th, 8:00 P.M.

          Grabbing his plate of food and glass of milk, Jaejoong walked over into the living room and sat on the couch, turning the T.V. on. He was hoping for some K-dramas to help make him cry, but he could only find news about the war. How was he supposed to forget about it when that’s all there was on?

          He was going to turn it off when he flipped Mnet and sighed happily. He could always count on them. He set the remote down and watched the performances with heart, cheering them on by himself and voting when they were finished. He picked Girls’ Generation because they were all such princesses and could make any man’s heart flutter, gay or straight.

          Right as a commercial came on, a news broadcaster flickered onto the screen with a wild look in her eyes. Jaejoong scrunched his eyebrows at the sight, but listened nonetheless, too lazy to turn the screen off.

          “This just in from the Director of War. Our soldiers have been fighting bravely for the past ten days, risking their lives and trying their best to save our freedom. But the North Koreans had outnumbered us, and now we’re sorry to say… they’ve lost!”

          Jaejoong started to choke on his food, beating on his chest and forcing the food back up so he wouldn’t choke to death. His heart was beating uncontrollably, a smile quickly gracing his face. He began to jump around and cheer, glad Junsu was right about him coming back. Before he could hear the rest of the broadcast, he flipped the television off and called Junsu to spazz to him.

~

“I can’t believe he’s coming back, Junsu!”

          Well… at least somebody was happy. Junsu could only swallow the lump in his throat as Yoochun hugged him tightly. If Junsu started crying, Jaejoong would find out, and that’d be the end of him.

          “I’m happy for you, hyung!” Junsu managed to squeak out.

          “Thank you, Junsu! I should probably go out and celebrate, yes?” The man sounded so happy. Junsu couldn’t just break his heart like that.

          “Yeah, you should. Yoochun and I have to work extra hours today, so we won’t be able to join you. Have fun, okay?”

          “I will, Su. I can’t wait until he gets home!” With that, the phone clicked and Junsu let out his cries. He had never even met Yunho, and now he never would…

          With a heavy heart, Yoochun rubbed Junsu’s back and sang to him quietly, a tear slipping down his face as Junsu calmed down. He hoped Jae never found out about this. Not until later, anyway.

~~~

A/N: *hides from the oncoming bricks of doom*