Finally

Yunho Goes to the Army

May 18th, 11:37 P.M.

          Jaejoong sat on the couch with a blank look on his face, a nervous thumping in his chest making him bite his lip. That man at the ball played with his emotions like no one else had… except Yunho.

          He ruffled his hair, tugging on his golden brown locks to take away the frustration. Where did this guy come from, and who did he think he was, anyway? Jaejoong was his first and last dance? Yeah, right. He was probably a player and flirted with everyone in the ballroom.

          What was he doing, though? Thinking about him. He shouldn’t have been. He should’ve been with Changmin, cuddling and sharing secrets like all lovers. Yet… he wanted to talk to that soldier again. Such a gentleman…

          He sighed, deciding to get ready for bed. Heading upstairs, he practically dragged his feet along the carpet, sleep deprivation and hunger overtaking him. He held onto his stomach as it growled. “Aish… why do you want food now?” One more growl and he sighed. “Fine! You win.”

          Ten minutes later, he had a small bowl of cereal sitting in front of him. It was Froot Loops, his favorite. A package of Swiss Rolls also sat there, of course. There was no way he could give up an offer like that. He finished his small, unhealthy meal slowly, yawning between almost every bite. Finally, he took his shower, but instead of sleeping his bed, he lied down on the couch with a blanket and a fuzzy purple pillow. A rerun of Boys Over Flowers was playing, and he cried, laughed, and gasped with Jan Di and Joon Pyo, and paid attention to every detail until his door bell rang. He groaned and slowly pulled himself off the couch, dragging his way over to the door. He yawned, pull it open, and it wasn’t until a few seconds later that he recognized the man.

          “Oh… It’s you.” Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck, feeling slightly stalked. How had the man known where he lived?

          He nodded, a frown on his face. “This is yours.” He held out Jaejoong’s cell phone. The latter’s face lit up and snatched the phone out of his hand, holding it close to him. “Thank you so much! I thought I’d lost this forever.” For a second, when Jaejoong looked into the soldier’s eyes (his face still covered by the mask), old feelings sparked in him and he nearly attacked the man. He kept his composure, though, and cleared his throat. “Well, thank you, again. I hope you have a good night.

          Jaejoong aimed to close the door, but the soldier held his hand out and stopped it, pushing it back open. Jaejoong was taken aback. How dare he!

          “Excuse me, but this is my house. Now—”

          “It’s mine, too.”

          “What the hell?” Jaejoong muttered, this time trying to shut the door harder. Once again, the man stopped his actions and pushed the door completely open, rushing in and taking Jaejoong into his arms. The beauty began to push against the ert, as he labeled him, but with no avail. He kept trying to push away.

          This bastard won’t give up, will he? Jaejoong snarled in his head. His plan changed: instead of going against it, he let the man hug him while he could, deciding to slap him afterwards.

          The soldier’s grip softened as Jaejoong calmed down, secretly fuming on the inside. Just as he pulled away, Jaejoong raised his hand. With a loud smacking sound and a thud, the man was on the floor, and Jaejoong huffed, putting his hands on his hips. He hadn’t taken a close look at the soldier’s face yet.

          On the floor, the man grunted and groaned, pain shooting throughout his face. If he hadn’t had so many cuts and bruises, he wouldn’t be suffering as much. It to be on the front line.

          “Now, why don’t you tell me why you decided to barge in on me and intrude my house without my permission?” Jaejoong looked down and saw the man covering his face, thinking he was crying, but when he saw the mask on the floor next to him, he got curious. Maybe he could get some justice if he knew who the man was.

          “Yah, show me your face.”

          “No.”

          “What? Do it.”

          “No.”

          “Stop being disrespectful and show me.”

          Just as Jaejoong raised his foot to kick the man in the balls, he uncovered his face. Jaejoong’s whole mind shut down right then and there. There was no way this was happening. How could this be possible?

          He dropped to his knees beside the poor man and cupped his face, still not believing he was really there. “I-is that you… Y-Yunnie…?”

          Yunho smiled gently, wrapping his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and pulling him on top of himself, lying down with him. “I missed you, BooJae.” With that, Yunho took Jaejoong’s lips into his, and suddenly, all of Jaejoong’s problems and worries dispersed. For real this time.

~~~

A/N: Okay, okay. Don't kill me, guys. O_O I told you I couldn't make any promises that Yunho didn't die... but I never said he wouldn't come back to life. ;D

Oh, and the "Four months later..." thing? Well, in the first chapter, the date read "January 18th," and on this chapter, it reads "May 18th." Four months later, Yunho is back in Jaejoong's arms. :3 ♥