Fun Time

Yunho Goes to the Army

WAAAARRRRRNNNNIIIIINNNNGGGGG. Slight at the last part. XP It doesn't really get into anything, because I at , but it implies it, so I'll let your imagination run wild, kiddos. XD Enjoy. ^^

And by the way, I have about ten chapters left after this one, hopefully. HoMin drama, bro.

~~~

May 19th, 1:09 A.M.

          Lying in bed together, the reunited couple snuggled against each other, their warmth radiating against each other. Jaejoong especially was gaining from this. The light in his eyes was coming back, and the warmth in his heart was growing brighter and brighter, the flame almost a wildfire. Never would he think in a million years that Yunho would have still been alive. He was thankful that fate decided to bring him back to his senses.

          Yunho, on the other hand, couldn’t stop staring at Jaejoong and thinking of how much he’d changed in the past four months. He thinned down quite a bit, as well as his face going paler. Every time he saw those bright doe eyes, though, he forgot all of the problems and focused on the imperfections that made him perfect for Yunho.

          “I love you,” Yunho whispered for the hundredth time in the past five minutes. Jaejoong wouldn’t stop giggling, and it only made Yunho want to say it more. The only reason he stopped was because Jaejoong yawned. “Are you tired, Boo?”

          Jaejoong shook his head, humming, but yawned again, making Yunho chuckle deeply. In turn, Jaejoong shivered and kiss Yunho. One thing led to another, and soon enough, Yunho was hovering above Jaejoong, the two battling each other for dominance. Yunho won, like always. Jaejoong just couldn’t let him lose. He loved Yunho topping him—and he was desperate for it.

          When Yunho moved down to his neck to nip and at it to show Jaejoong was his, he suddenly thought of Changmin for no reason and how he’d feel, and pushed his husband away. This confused Yunho greatly, and he peered into Jaejoong’s eyes. “What’s wrong…?”

          “I… I feel guilty…” Jaejoong had to look away from Yunho so he wouldn’t cry.

          “Why, baby? Tell me what’s wrong. Please?” Yunho gently held Jaejoong’s cheek in his hand, it with his thumb. He loved his husband dearly, and there was no way he would let him act like this in front of him. He always wanted to see his smile, the real one. Tears were unacceptable.

          “Can I ask a question first?”

          Yunho nodded.

          “… Why did they say no one from the front line survived?” Jaejoong bit his lip, clutching the bed sheets beside him.

          This made Yunho chuckle a bit. “They got my name mixed up with Lee Yunjae’s because we look alike. How funny is that?” He smiled and leant down to kiss his beauty, but he still got rejected.

          “Y-you’ll hate me forever if I tell you this…”

          “No, I won’t, Jaejoong.”

          “Yes, you will!”

          “Jae…” The sudden outburst surprised Yunho. He’d never seen Jaejoong so sad and remorseful. He wondered what had gone on while he was gone.

          “I slept with another man. There, I said it.”Jaejoong crawled out from under Yunho as fast as he could and ran right out of the room, a desperate Yunho chasing after him.

          “Jae, baby, please! I’m not mad at you!”

          “Yes, you are! I can see it in your eyes.” The young man dashed into the kitchen and hid in a corner, curling up into a ball and crying his poor heart out. Yunho walked in and felt his heart break into pieces. This new side of Jaejoong caused him unwanted pain, and to ease it, he hugged him as tight as he could, bringing him into his arms. Jaejoong struggled against it for a while, but after a few minutes, he slowly wrapped his own arms around his husband, crying into his warm shoulder. He missed being able to pour out his heart and feeling to his husband, so this was nice.

          They sat there for the rest of the night, Jaejoong sobbing to Yunho about he probably hated him for cheating and Yunho reassuring him that it was okay, it was only a mistake.

~

The next morning, Jaejoong was startled awake when he heard a loud crashing. He hopped out of his bed and ran downstairs, checking to see who had snuck into his house. He came face-to-face with a surprised Yunho.

          “I’m sorry, BooJae. I didn’t mean to drop the pan.” He smiled sheepishly, not realizing that Jaejoong was staring at him like he was a stranger.

          “So… I wasn’t… dreaming?” Jaejoong asked quietly, scratching his head.

          “What?” Yunho wondered aloud. “Oh! You don’t believe I’m really here, do you, Boo?”

          The said man pouted and playfully slapped Yunho’s chest, a little surprised at how strong it felt. Sure Yunho had muscles before the army, but now, it seemed a lot harder. Maybe if his chest was a bit larger, would his—

          “Jaejoong, are you okay?” Yunho asked worriedly, not getting a response for his previous question.

          “H-huh? Oh…” Jaejoong blushed, hiding his face.

          “Aigoo. My wife is still just as cute as he was before I left for the army.” He smiled and removed his hands, kissing him sweetly.

          Jaejoong couldn’t help but fall into Yunho, kissing him back willingly. Once again, they got caught up in the heat of the moment and ended up on the couch together.

          “Yunho, please…” Jaejoong whined, tugging at the hem of Yunho’s shirt.

          The now-retired soldier smirked and got up on his knees, ridding himself of the unneeded shirt and tossing it to somewhere unimportant. He leant back down to leave a few hickeys on Jaejoong, but he found Jaejoong taking his own shirt off, letting it drop to the floor. He groaned inwardly, the sight of the milky skin of his lover turning him on more than he’d ever been. Time really did change the way he felt about Jaejoong—a million times stronger than ever.

          Before Yunho could get to his beautiful wife, he got flipped over on his back, blinking confusedly. Jaejoong straddled Yunho with a smirk on his face. “I’d like to show you how much I missed you, Yunnie.”

          Settling his head on his hands with a smirk on his face, he began to roll his hips gently. “Have fun, BooJae.”